Recent email exchange with Bernardo

Moderator: Soul_of_Shu

Soul_of_Shu

Recent email exchange with Bernardo

Post by Soul_of_Shu »

In response to some inquiries regarding the possibility of installing a comments function on the Essentia Foundation website, allowing feedback from readers and viewers of the essays and discussions being shared there, I'm sharing this brief email exchange with Bernardo:

Hi Bernardo ... some forum members are wondering if there will eventually be some way to comment on the EF presentations, within the website platform, as there is on your website blog posts? Also, is anyone at EF tasked with following and/or responding to comments on the youtube platform?

Cheers, Dana

Hi guys,
None of that is being done as of now. And we are experiencing a lot more interest than we thought we would have at this early stage, so nobody here dares raise the possibility of allowing for comments, which would overwhelm us even more. But long-term that would be nice, of course. At some point we may be accepting help from volunteers to help us deal with social media. If so, I'll announce it on the forum!

Cheers, Bernardo.
Soul_of_Shu

Re: Recent email exchange with Bernardo

Post by Soul_of_Shu »

My further response to Bernardo ...

"Thanks Bernardo for the response ... What will be the driver behind anyone seeking a compelling idealist vision, if not to a great extent an utter dissatisfaction with the old deprived story, as in my own case? I've found no shortage of visions based in the primacy of consciousness that have been offered by various harbingers of the 'integral' stage, as envisioned by Jean Gebser and others, and which have a sanative element. When ready for it, those who've stepped irrevocably into the shift, so to speak, will be attracted to one of those, or they may envision a novel story of their own. I trust it may well be that these visions can eventually be subsumed into an overall prevailing one. In that regard, it's encouraging to see a collaboration of various visions coming together via the Essentia Foundation, now attracting a lot of interest from others wishing to contribute. So it seems it will draw even more purveyors of such visions together, in an effort to meld them into a cohesive and compelling vision ~ while bringing science into the fold, which is crucial if it's to be all-inclusively embraced. If nothing else, it's surely a step in that direction, and though it remains to be seen how effectively its journey will unfold, and not just miscarry in its nascent form, I remain optimistic that such an overarching vision can come from it.

Kind regards"
Here out of instinct or grace we seek
soulmates in these galleries of hieroglyph and glass,
where mutual longings and sufferings of love
are laid bare in transfigured exhibition of our hearts,
we who crave deep secrets and mysteries,
as elusive as the avatars of our dreams.
AshvinP

Post by AshvinP »

Can someone direct this to BK in case he isn't checking his Twitter? Pageau has a lot of followers and it would be great to hear a discussion between them.

“It is your presumption that freedom is something which you already possess that ensures that you will remain in chains."
Simon Adams

Post by Simon Adams »

I think Bernardo replied that he is game? Hopefully they can do that as it would be interesting.
Ideas are certain original forms of things, their archetypes, permanent and incommunicable, which are contained in the Divine intelligence. And though they neither begin to be nor cease, yet upon them are patterned the manifold things of the world that come into being and pass away.
St Augustine
revnky10

Post by revnky10 »

Hi Bernardo, I would love to see you have a conversation with Swami Sarvapriyananda, a Hindu monk of the Ramakrishna Order who gives lectures and discourses on Advaita Vendanta. Here is a link to one of his lectures so that you get an idea of what his talks are about.

boban culajevic

Post by boban culajevic »

Greetings from Serbia
(boban.culajevic@gmail.com)

My dear mister Kastrup, i am Boban Culajevic,professor of philosophy from Belgrade,your biggest fan in Balkan, and passionate persuer of truth,just like you.

Please watch carefuly my short lecture about philosophy of unity! I show it through all four branch of metaphysics,that always is just ONE.

For know Pim van Lommel (NDE), Vlatko Vedral (quantum phisicist from Oxford) and Dr Cetojevic (doctor of Novak Djokovic) have watched it and send me a congratulations! Please watch it. Send me a comment, on my mail. It would be a great gift for me!

There is a translation option.

Thank you very much.
Soul_of_Shu

Post by Soul_of_Shu »

boban culajevic wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:18 pm
My dear mister Kastrup, i am Boban Culajevic,professor of philosophy from Belgrade,your biggest fan in Balkan, and passionate persuer of truth,just like you.

Please watch carefuly my short lecture about philosophy of unity! I show it through all four branch of metaphysics,that always is just ONE.

For know Pim van Lommel (NDE), Vlatko Vedral (quantum phisicist from Oxford) and Dr Cetojevic (doctor of Novak Djokovic) have watched it and send me a congratulations! Please watch it. Send me a comment, on my mail. It would be a great gift for me!

There is a translation option.

Thank you very much.
Hi again Boban ... Another option you can try to contact Bernardo is to use the private message or email function in this forum. If you enter his username bkastrup into the forum search engine, and then click on the name, it will link to a page that allows you send a message, which he should receive, assuming he has not unsubscribed from receiving messages.
Here out of instinct or grace we seek
soulmates in these galleries of hieroglyph and glass,
where mutual longings and sufferings of love
are laid bare in transfigured exhibition of our hearts,
we who crave deep secrets and mysteries,
as elusive as the avatars of our dreams.