Dashboard discussion

Any topics primarily focused on metaphysics can be discussed here, in a generally casual way, where conversations may take unexpected turns.
Toto Gale

Dashboard discussion

Post by Toto Gale »

I'm interested in better understanding the dashboard.

It seems to me, based on personal experience, that reality is presented holographically. Assuming that, it seems possible that the brain is a holographic transceiver.
Toto Gale

Re: Dashboard discussion

Post by Toto Gale »

I also wonder if the brain is a holographic computer?

https://emmind.net/scien/cau/Files/(139 ... sGrass.pdf
Toto Gale

Post by Toto Gale »

More generally, I am interested in the concept that reality is being produced using technology. Let me provide several examples.

1. Nanotechnology was developed using insights from microbiology. At the micro level (below the cellular level) the activity of biology seems to be based on machines. (Reference The Machinery of Life by David S. Goodsell.)

2. As mentioned above, it seems to me that reality is a holographic experience. The fractal nature of reality (small things making big things) is one indicator of holography.

3. Professor William A. Tiller (Stanford U.) in Science and Human Transformation introduced me to the concept of Inverse Timespace, which is a 4D conjugate of normal timespace, but having different physical properties, such as sub-Plank lengths and a minimum speed greater than our speed of light. He theorizes that matter (energy) in our timespace arises from inverse timespace. The possible role of Microtubule acting as a waveguide for inverse timespace signals in biology is consistent with my telecommunication experience. Moreover the possibility of micro crystals in DNA resonating with inverse timespace and scaling up to Chakras, which resonate with endocrine glands, is a common belief in Eastern cultures.

4. When I take DMT I often see aliens that appear to be operating holographic machines. I interpret that observation as based on my Third Eye (Pineal gland) seeing inverse timespace. (Reference: DMT: The Spirit Molecule by Rick Strassman.). I see aliens as extra-dimensional, rather than extra-terrestrial.

So relative to this group, I am very interested in better understanding the nature of the dashboard. Is it technology?
AshvinP

Post by AshvinP »

Toto Gale wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:27 pm More generally, I am interested in the concept that reality is being produced using technology. Let me provide several examples.

1. Nanotechnology was developed using insights from microbiology. At the micro level (below the cellular level) the activity of biology seems to be based on machines. (Reference The Machinery of Life by David S. Goodsell.)

2. As mentioned above, it seems to me that reality is a holographic experience. The fractal nature of reality (small things making big things) is one indicator of holography.

3. Professor William A. Tiller (Stanford U.) in Science and Human Transformation introduced me to the concept of Inverse Timespace, which is a 4D conjugate of normal timespace, but having different physical properties, such as sub-Plank lengths and a minimum speed greater than our speed of light. He theorizes that matter in our timespace arises from inverse timespace. The possible role of Microtubule acting as a waveguide for inverse timespace signals in biology is consistent with my telecommunication experience. Moreover the possibility of micro crystals in DNA resonating with inverse timespace and scaling up to Chakras, which resonate with endocrine glands, is a common belief in Eastern cultures.

4. When I take DMT I often see aliens that appear to be operating holographic machines. I interpret that observation as based on my Third Eye (Pineal gland) seeing inverse timespace. (Reference: DMT: The Spirit Molecule by Rick Strassman.)

So relative to this group, I am very interested in better understanding the nature of the dashboard. Is it technology?

1. Does that not itself illustrate how biological activity creates machine technology in its own image, rather than the other way around?

2. Or the concept and technology of "holography", as well as the concept of 'fractal structure', are abstract representations of structure in Reality that we cannot perceive or grasp in normal cognition.

3. This again seems like a modern abstract representation of spiritual structure - in esoteric spiritual tradition it is observed that the astral realm has inverted qualities relative to the physical realm.

4. That again seems like a perception of spiritual realm but only with abstract symbols clothed in modern sense-imagery of machines.

I think all of the above goes to show how important spiritual training is when approaching higher worlds. Without it, we may come to the exact opposite conclusions about our true essence in the spiritual, which is not fundamentally mechanical in the sense of modern technology. The latter is a projection of our own soul-disposition in the modern age without sufficient Light from the higher spiritual realms.
"Most people would sooner regard themselves as a piece of lava in the moon than as an 'I'"
Toto Gale

Post by Toto Gale »

Let me offer this clarification. When I use the term technology I am referring to some consciousness developing a do-whopper machine to performs a desired task.

For example, I don’t see any evidence that life is not biotechnology. That may or may not be so. Humans may or may not be Androids. But it also may be that we are not meta-conscious of that technology The act of Dissociation obviously involves an act of wanton ignorance. The human “Me” does not seem to be my “I.” The two are very different types of consciousness.. The Me seems mortal. The I seems immortal (beyond a time construct).

As Toto, I’m asking what happens when the Wizard’s curtain is pulled back? Does not Analytic Idealism seek to pull back the curtain? If so, I’m all in.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/technology
Toto Gale

Post by Toto Gale »

If it would be useful, I would be happy to develop a list of nano technology properties, such as self-replication, and how that relates to microbiology, on another thread.
Toto Gale

Post by Toto Gale »

I still have not developed the group etiquette in responding to critique. I am studying Mr. Kastrup in that regard. Like him, I am trying to cite sources for some statements, although in some points above, I am expressing opinion or personal experience. When people respond with all opinion, I only take what it feels fair to take.
Toto Gale

Post by Toto Gale »

Group rules guide me not to proselytize religion, and I think that rule is great. A mod wrote on another thread that I was doing a good job of staying in bounds so far … let me say this: My “I” is of the spirit world which is in other dimensions beyond our 4D. Some alter-consciousnesses are incarnated and many are not currently, including aliens. That is as much as I feel comfortable saying about spirituality in this group. Your mileage may vary.
Toto Gale

Post by Toto Gale »

Late USA-EDT (-5 UTC) summary:

What specifically is the dashboard? We are flying blind without understanding the details our dashboard.

I need to hear science speak on this “detail.”
Last edited by Toto Gale on Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
AshvinP

Post by AshvinP »

Toto Gale wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:58 pm Let me offer this clarification. When I use the term technology I am referring to some consciousness developing a do-whopper machine to performs a desired task.

For example, I don’t see any evidence that life is not biotechnology. That may or may not be so. Humans may or may not be Androids. But it also may be that we are not meta-conscious of that technology The act of Dissociation obviously involves an act of wanton ignorance. The human “Me” does not seem to be my “I.” The two are very different types of consciousness.. The Me seems mortal. The I seems immortal (beyond a time construct).

As Toto, I’m asking what happens when the Wizard’s curtain is pulled back? Does not Analytic Idealism seek to pull back the curtain? If so, I’m all in.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/technology

It's definitely possible and likely that our technological creations will play some significant role in our evolutionary development into fully conscious co-creators of the phenomenal world. So, in my imagination, the "consciousness developing a do-whopper machine" is actually our currently limited way of referring to ourselves and our own creative activity in the future. There are many mysteries associated with Time, and I suspect one will be that what we are experiencing now is deeply tied into our own future activity. Our experiences now are only made possible by our own activity in the future. We represent that in fiction with the Matrix, alien beings, future AI terminator machines, and all manner of time machines and representations of time travel. That is our limited "imagination" (mostly intellect) trying to catch up to what the structure of Reality has already disclosed. The same goes for various intellectual theories surrounding Reality as "simulation", technological singularity, alien intelligences bringing us knowledge, etc.

That is not to say it is not possible for true visionaries to bring us higher resolution images of our future development by way of their imaginative works. I believe that can and has happened in the 20th century. The key is to understand that most of those abstract representations referred to above are only representations and can really shed no light on the essence of those mysteries in and of themselves. My computer does not come to understand my inner essence through a photo it takes of me with its camera (which, of course, I am really taking of myself via the computer). Even another human being cannot understand my inner essence via the photo. Many more photos, paintings, stories, etc., understood with 'higher-dimensional' imaginative thinking, must be employed for someone to begin seeing how that inner essence is revealed by the representations.
"Most people would sooner regard themselves as a piece of lava in the moon than as an 'I'"