The Ecology of Freedom

Any topics primarily focused on metaphysics can be discussed here, in a generally casual way, where conversations may take unexpected turns.
Lou Gold

Re: The Ecology of Freedom

Post by Lou Gold »

Jim Cross wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:21 pm
Lou Gold wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:42 pm Jim,

With your persistent theme of the population dynamic, you might especially appreciate this story of how Wiley Coyote has managed to survive one the most brutal extermination campaigns in the history the human war on "predators". Perhaps, in a sense, anarchism is a social science version of the coyote tales. Or, perhaps, it expresses the Mexican saying, "They tried to bury us but they didn't know we are seeds."
Tell me about coyotes. They are regular visitors to my area in suburban Atlanta. We've had to completely alter how we handle our cats especially in the fall and winter.

For the time being, I think I'm pausing on G&W until I actually get the book. It's a fairly long book so it may take some time to review. Eventually I may post something on my blog and add a topic here with some excerpts to my post.

Good to know that you are going to give it a deep serious read. I've ordered it for my Kindle. Happy reading to us.
Be calm - Be clear - See the faults - See the suffering - Give your love