what is not in mind is abstract

Here both posters and comments will be restricted to topic-specific discourse. Comments should directly address the original post and poster. Comments and/or links that are deemed to be too digressive or off-topic, may be deleted by a moderator.
Mark Tetzner

Re: what is not in mind is abstract

Post by Mark Tetzner »

All good, Dana. If I have another question I will know. Bow out but stay nearby!
Mark
Mark Tetzner

Post by Mark Tetzner »

Dana, may I address something that seems contradictory. There is a common held belief that "direct aquaintance" is the only thing that can seal the deal, bringing someone from pure speculation to knowing. It has seemed to me in the past like you are one of the most convinced idealists in this forum, simply because you had that direct aquaintance. Yet you are saying you have to "come to terms" with your experiences.

Also, whatever is missing in BKs offerings, I would think, can potentially be found elsewhere. Where else did you search for it and why did you not find it yet and what could it possibly be?
Soul_of_Shu

Post by Soul_of_Shu »

Mark Tetzner wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:15 pm Dana, may I address something that seems contradictory. There is a common held belief that "direct aquaintance" is the only thing that can seal the deal, bringing someone from pure speculation to knowing. It has seemed to me in the past like you are one of the most convinced idealists in this forum, simply because you had that direct aquaintance. Yet you are saying you have to "come to terms" with your experiences.

Also, whatever is missing in BKs offerings, I would think, can potentially be found elsewhere. Where else did you search for it and why did you not find it yet and what could it possibly be?
Mark ... When I get a chance, I'll address this in the 'What we learned from JW' thread.
Here out of instinct or grace we seek
soulmates in these galleries of hieroglyph and glass,
where mutual longings and sufferings of love
are laid bare in transfigured exhibition of our hearts,
we who crave deep secrets and mysteries,
as elusive as the avatars of our dreams.
Mark Tetzner

Post by Mark Tetzner »

right on.
Soul_of_Shu

Post by Soul_of_Shu »

Mark Tetzner wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:58 pmright on.
Now answered in the other thread.
Here out of instinct or grace we seek
soulmates in these galleries of hieroglyph and glass,
where mutual longings and sufferings of love
are laid bare in transfigured exhibition of our hearts,
we who crave deep secrets and mysteries,
as elusive as the avatars of our dreams.
Mark Tetzner

Post by Mark Tetzner »

got it. when will you open your dana shares everything thread?