Psychic phenomena

Here both posters and comments will be restricted to topic-specific discourse. Comments should directly address the original post and poster. Comments and/or links that are deemed to be too digressive or off-topic, may be deleted by a moderator.
Papanca

Re: Psychic phenomena

Post by Papanca »

Freefrommainstream wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 3:41 pm
Jim Cross wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:38 pm
Freefrommainstream wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:58 pm Hello, there are not many people here discussing or believing in psychic phenomena so I just wanted to touch on this subject and the criticism of it
(It is very late in my country so I will write a short text)
"If psi is true then science is not true"
If psi phenomena exist then they would only expand science which would be a good thing and a proof for idealism. Discovering something new will not damage something, it will only help

My personal experience
I am a remote viewer since 2020 and got extremely interesting results from remote viewing, it changed my life.
It helped me to think deeper about the world and it opened an entire new path for me.

Why did I mention this topic?
No one here really talks about it and the most people here (from what I have observed) do not believe in psi. Is there a reason for this or am I not right?
I think most people here do believe in psychic phenomena. You may have gotten the impression otherwise because I have been one of the few people to comment on these topics recently and I am unconvinced.

Since you are a remote viewer, describe my house, my yard, or anything at all about the physical environment where I live. Include some specific enough to make sure you haven't managed to get my general location and do a Google search to find a photo.
Simply practice it yourself. Remote viewing should be impossible, it is not something controversial like NDE´S or OBE´S . I do not practice it anymore that much, remote viewing someones house and exact location sometimes takes hours and hours for me. You set yourself a mental barrier and brainwashed yourself with Susane Blackmoore. There is a ton of books about how to remote view, buy some and just do it. I was a materialist for many years and only an unexplainable phenomenon in my life changed the way I thinked drastically (no it was not an obe or nde or even remote viewing).
Why is it that everytimes someone challenges another into showing a proof for remote viewing excuses start to be made ?

You say it takes you hours but some people will be prepared to paid thousands an hour for a proof of that. If you're not interrested in money how about changing paradigm, a proof of remote viewing will be so earth shattering and paradigm shifting.

The truth is that, you just can't do it.
Papanca

Re: Psychic phenomena

Post by Papanca »

Freefrommainstream wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 3:41 pm
Jim Cross wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:38 pm
Freefrommainstream wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:58 pm Hello, there are not many people here discussing or believing in psychic phenomena so I just wanted to touch on this subject and the criticism of it
(It is very late in my country so I will write a short text)
"If psi is true then science is not true"
If psi phenomena exist then they would only expand science which would be a good thing and a proof for idealism. Discovering something new will not damage something, it will only help

My personal experience
I am a remote viewer since 2020 and got extremely interesting results from remote viewing, it changed my life.
It helped me to think deeper about the world and it opened an entire new path for me.

Why did I mention this topic?
No one here really talks about it and the most people here (from what I have observed) do not believe in psi. Is there a reason for this or am I not right?
I think most people here do believe in psychic phenomena. You may have gotten the impression otherwise because I have been one of the few people to comment on these topics recently and I am unconvinced.

Since you are a remote viewer, describe my house, my yard, or anything at all about the physical environment where I live. Include some specific enough to make sure you haven't managed to get my general location and do a Google search to find a photo.
Simply practice it yourself. Remote viewing should be impossible, it is not something controversial like NDE´S or OBE´S . I do not practice it anymore that much, remote viewing someones house and exact location sometimes takes hours and hours for me. You set yourself a mental barrier and brainwashed yourself with Susane Blackmoore. There is a ton of books about how to remote view, buy some and just do it. I was a materialist for many years and only an unexplainable phenomenon in my life changed the way I thinked drastically (no it was not an obe or nde or even remote viewing).
Why is it that everytimes someone challenges another into showing a proof for remote viewing excuses start to be made ?

You say it takes you hours but some people will be prepared to paid thousands an hour for a proof of that. If you're not interrested in money how about changing paradigm, a proof of remote viewing will be so earth shattering and paradigm shifting.

The truth is that, you just can't do it. No problem in admitting it, nobody can.