Transfer of Board Ownership

New members, please read the House Rules before proceeding.
Simon Adams

Transfer of Board Ownership

Post by Simon Adams »

Hi all

As you will probably have seen on the thread Dana started about moderation, I’m planning to hand over the ownership of the board. Ashvin has expressed an interest, so along with some help from Cleric, we are planning to do the transfer over the next couple of weeks.

I don’t expect things to change significantly for anyone from this transition. I’m not sure what the plan will be for moderation with Dana stepping back, but I’m sure contributions of ideas and polite debate will continue to be welcome.

Very best wishes to all for a merry Christmas and a great new year!

Simon
Ideas are certain original forms of things, their archetypes, permanent and incommunicable, which are contained in the Divine intelligence. And though they neither begin to be nor cease, yet upon them are patterned the manifold things of the world that come into being and pass away.
St Augustine
Cleric K

Re: Transfer of Board Ownership

Post by Cleric K »

Simon Adams wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:59 pm I don’t expect things to change significantly for anyone from this transition. I’m not sure what the plan will be for moderation with Dana stepping back, but I’m sure contributions of ideas and polite debate will continue to be welcome.
I just want to affirm that indeed nothing changes for this forum. The only difference is that we relieve Simon from paying for the hosting. He and Dana remain in full power and can be active as much as they would like.

There are some additional things that I want to say but I've posted them here.

Merry Christmas!