Science Ideated

Any topics primarily focused on metaphysics can be discussed here, in a generally casual way, where conversations may take unexpected turns.
findingblanks

Science Ideated

Post by findingblanks »

Hey all,

I've reading various sections of Bernardo's forthcoming book, Science Ideated, on Amazon. I'm very happy that this book has been put together and will be published, nice to have short but fascinating articles that are threaded through by BK's core ideas. Can't wait to have it in my hand.

I'm curious if anybody has guesses as to how the title was selected? It is a strange phrase. It makes sense, for sure. But, still, it strikes my ear oddly and I wonder if it has precedence in some way. At first I was disappointed by the title, thinking it would turn people away. However, I'm beginning to wonder if it isn't the kind of title that makes a person do a double-take, gets stuck in the head more easily. Anyway, I have high hopes for Science Ideated and also for his book coming out very soon on Carl Jung.

jf
Martin_

Re: Science Ideated

Post by Martin_ »

My first impression is that the title is ambiguous. It makes me curious.
"I don't understand." /Unknown
findingblanks

Re: Science Ideated

Post by findingblanks »

The title, along with its internal rhyme, is quite evocative in a stilted and strangely charming way.