Psychedelics

Any topics primarily focused on metaphysics can be discussed here, in a generally casual way, where conversations may take unexpected turns.
Soul_of_Shu

Re: Psychedelics

Post by Soul_of_Shu »

Surely pertinent to how psychedelics can have a meaningful impact on one's life ...
Here out of instinct or grace we seek
soulmates in these galleries of hieroglyph and glass,
where mutual longings and sufferings of love
are laid bare in transfigured exhibition of our hearts,
we who crave deep secrets and mysteries,
as elusive as the avatars of our dreams.
Lou Gold

Post by Lou Gold »

Be calm - Be clear - See the faults - See the suffering - Give your love
Zannado

Post by Zannado »

Yes, I ran my own Ayahuasca ceremony. As per Bernado's comments in the recent interview with Kurt, I went through an inner hell in every conceivable interpretation, before I experienced complete dissolution of my ego and entered into a oneness that is quite ineffable. For weeks after the event I lucid dreamed and astral travelled at seeming will, and the profound change on the inside felt real and most comforting = no more fear of death. My understanding has become that all life is mind, and I feel psychedelics are a great portal to this i.e. Idealism can be accessed through psychedelics. Not surrender in the sense of authority, but in terms of a merging where ego, hubris and even ownership of any knowledge is utterly absent. The outer integration of this inner change was, on the other hand, a failure, for since then my marriage, relationship with my children, and even relationship with all the materialism I once keenly embraced, has dissolved. I'm no longer sad so much as curious as to its' teleological meaning. I held the ceremony nine years ago, and just discovered Bernado's work last week. He feels important and so I explore more.