INSANITY FOR GOODNESS

Any topics primarily focused on metaphysics can be discussed here, in a generally casual way, where conversations may take unexpected turns.
SanteriSatama

Re: INSANITY FOR GOODNESS

Post by SanteriSatama »

Soul_of_Shu wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:42 pm stuffing our faces with chocolate bunnies and eggs, about as unfresh and unhealthy as it gets, my bodily tolerance for which is very low, and which always left me feeling sick ... Christ, you know it ain't easy.
The 'Eastern Witches', as the children are also called, are mostly girls. Boys can also participate if they like, but generally seem less interested in this communal custom. Women kind have their own thing with chocolate. :)

I don't agree with Baum that Eastern Witches are especially "wicked", despite the lust for chocolate. On the contrary, it's easy to imagine some kind of elemental connection between chocolate eggs and changing diapers. Putting more masculine creativity into developing better recyclable diapers - for both babies and the elderly! - is a very rational and justified concrete wish I've heard expressed, not less important than spear throwing with rocket science or electric cars.
SanteriSatama

Post by SanteriSatama »

I think and feel that our custom of Eastern Witches giving their spring blessing is a better education system than the one that produces tricks like this:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/two ... t-accident
Soul_of_Shu

Post by Soul_of_Shu »

And so this is where Lou's topic has lead, pretty much confirming what I felt about going in this direction ... time to move on.
Here out of instinct or grace we seek
soulmates in these galleries of hieroglyph and glass,
where mutual longings and sufferings of love
are laid bare in transfigured exhibition of our hearts,
we who crave deep secrets and mysteries,
as elusive as the avatars of our dreams.