How does one register for Bernardo's blog?

Any topics primarily focused on metaphysics can be discussed here, in a generally casual way, where conversations may take unexpected turns.
Michael Larkin

Re: How does one register for Bernardo's blog?

Post by Michael Larkin »

Soul_of_Shu wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:20 pm Well, I am following the blog using my real name, signed in using my google account, but that was always the case. As far as I can tell, joining the blog just means that you're following it. Did you try posting a comment since BK made whatever change he supposedly made? If it's still not working, all I can do his let him know.
Okay. I have become a follower -- the "follow" button now reads "unfollow".

However, I still can't post and am told that "Comments on this blog are restricted to team members" as before. Hence it appears that following isn't the same thing as joining the blog. Oh dear, this is very frustrating...
Soul_of_Shu

Post by Soul_of_Shu »

Yes, I too can't post any comments now, so why I was able to sneak one through I've no idea. I've once again forwarded the concerns to BK, but have yet to hear back from him.
Here out of instinct or grace we seek
soulmates in these galleries of hieroglyph and glass,
where mutual longings and sufferings of love
are laid bare in transfigured exhibition of our hearts,
we who crave deep secrets and mysteries,
as elusive as the avatars of our dreams.
Michael Larkin

Post by Michael Larkin »

Soul_of_Shu wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:28 pm Yes, I too can't post any comments now, so why I was able to sneak one through I've no idea. I've once again forwarded the concerns to BK, but have yet to hear back from him.
Thanks. I appreciate your help. Whatever BK did to his blog to change commenting procedures seems to effectively have excluded some if not all potential members.
Soul_of_Shu

Post by Soul_of_Shu »

Michael Larkin wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:08 pmThanks. I appreciate your help. Whatever BK did to his blog to change commenting procedures seems to effectively have excluded some if not all potential members.

Update ... For now BK has reverted to the format he was previously using, so no need to re-register, and supposedly anyone with a google account can comment, which he will moderate as usual. Give it a try, and hopefully it works.
Here out of instinct or grace we seek
soulmates in these galleries of hieroglyph and glass,
where mutual longings and sufferings of love
are laid bare in transfigured exhibition of our hearts,
we who crave deep secrets and mysteries,
as elusive as the avatars of our dreams.
Michael Larkin

Post by Michael Larkin »

Soul_of_Shu wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:32 pm
Update ... For now BK has reverted to the format he was previously using, so no need to re-register, and supposedly anyone with a google account can comment, which he will moderate as usual. Give it a try, and hopefully it works.
Yup - I've given it a try and it now seems to work, although it might not actually get posted as I've stated it was just for testing purposes. Thanks again for your help.