Footage of 'spherical' UFO

Any topics primarily focused on metaphysics can be discussed here, in a generally casual way, where conversations may take unexpected turns.
AshvinP

Footage of 'spherical' UFO

Post by AshvinP »

I hesitated to post this here, but I think it could be an interesting topic to explore metaphysically-spiritually. JRJ posted it on Twitter, which is how I found it. There are two particularly interesting comments made - 1) "truly unexplained things coming into the public consciousness" (1:30) and 2) "some of this behavior challenges our understanding of physics" (4:10). The reporter also remarks he expects much more information to be disclosed soon. I am wondering what, if anything, these developments suggest for the metamorphic progression of Spirit. Perhaps it is a way in which the psychic, intelligent nature of the 'physical' world is being more explicitly disclosed. Thoughts?

Tucker reacts to footage of 'spherical' UFO captured by Navy

"A secret law contrives,
To give time symmetry:
There is, within our lives,
An exact mystery."
Lou Gold

Re: Footage of 'spherical' UFO

Post by Lou Gold »

AshvinP wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 12:08 am I hesitated to post this here, but I think it could be an interesting topic to explore metaphysically-spiritually. JRJ posted it on Twitter, which is how I found it. There are two particularly interesting comments made - 1) "truly unexplained things coming into the public consciousness" (1:30) and 2) "some of this behavior challenges our understanding of physics" (4:10). The reporter also remarks he expects much more information to be disclosed soon. I am wondering what, if anything, these developments suggest for the metamorphic progression of Spirit. Perhaps it is a way in which the psychic, intelligent nature of the 'physical' world is being more explicitly disclosed. Thoughts?

Tucker reacts to footage of 'spherical' UFO captured by Navy
How the Pentagon Started Taking U.F.O.s Seriously
Be calm - Be clear - See the faults - See the suffering - Give your love
Soul_of_Shu

Post by Soul_of_Shu »

Gave some consideration to abducting an intelligent life form, checked out the Navy vessel, and went with an octopus. I'm curious as to why these video captures are often such nondescript dreamlike apparitions? One assumes the Navy would have the most sophisticated camera tech possible, and yet we still end up with a featureless black orb, more like some incipient, newly objectified imagining/idea construction than an actual fully fledged craft. As M@L's apprentices our spontaneous manifesting skills are clearly a work in progress.
Here out of instinct or grace we seek
soulmates in these galleries of hieroglyph and glass,
where mutual longings and sufferings of love
are laid bare in transfigured exhibition of our hearts,
we who crave deep secrets and mysteries,
as elusive as the avatars of our dreams.
Robert Arvay

Post by Robert Arvay »

How the Pentagon Started Taking U.F.O.s Seriously

Thanks for the link, Lou
-
-
Starbuck

Post by Starbuck »

Anyone got a non blurry UFO film (despite smart phone cameras, Super HD tech, and high def cctv EVERYWHERE)?

Asking for a friend ;)
Ben Iscatus

Post by Ben Iscatus »

Starbuck

Post by Starbuck »

Ben Iscatus wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 8:20 pm Image
I stand corrected!
Jim Cross

Post by Jim Cross »

I wouldn't trust anything Tucker Carlson says.

I think these videos have been released for more than a year.

Conventional explanations would be they are software glitches in the tracking software or they are human created drones, possibly even created by US intelligence used for testing the pilots and equipment in the military exercise. Some of the more starling maneuvers might be optical illusions. A cloaking capability could account for their appearance and disappearance. One drone appearing and another disappearing at the same time would look like a sudden jump from one place to another of a single drone.

If they are drones, it is also possible that they could trick the software used by the planes, as well as the eye of the pilots, in similar ways these optical illusions do.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science- ... n-1092906/

I don't think there is any metaphysical import to them at all. However, if they are extraterrestrial, there might be historical import.
Lou Gold

Post by Lou Gold »

Jim Cross wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:11 pm I wouldn't trust anything Tucker Carlson says.

I think these videos have been released for more than a year.

Conventional explanations would be they are software glitches in the tracking software or they are human created drones, possibly even created by US intelligence used for testing the pilots and equipment in the military exercise. Some of the more starling maneuvers might be optical illusions. A cloaking capability could account for their appearance and disappearance. One drone appearing and another disappearing at the same time would look like a sudden jump from one place to another of a single drone.

If they are drones, it is also possible that they could trick the software used by the planes, as well as the eye of the pilots, in similar ways these optical illusions do.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science- ... n-1092906/

I don't think there is any metaphysical import to them at all. However, if they are extraterrestrial, there might be historical import.

The recent New Yorker article that I cited presents a pretty rational agnostic approach to why the whole topic is being taken more and more seriously at high levels. It's a worthwhile read.
Be calm - Be clear - See the faults - See the suffering - Give your love
Simon Adams

Post by Simon Adams »

I find it difficult to know what to think about these things. There are some credible seeming accounts among all the mania, such as this Joe Rogan interview. However the fact that everyone now carries a high resolution camera in their pocket, and we don’t have any unquestionable photos does seem implausible.

Maybe the answer is that they just don’t represent as matter, and are only clearly visible to conscious beings. That would raise more questions than it answers… :?
Ideas are certain original forms of things, their archetypes, permanent and incommunicable, which are contained in the Divine intelligence. And though they neither begin to be nor cease, yet upon them are patterned the manifold things of the world that come into being and pass away.
St Augustine