Quick Introduction

Any topics primarily focused on metaphysics can be discussed here, in a generally casual way, where conversations may take unexpected turns.
Louis Hissink

Quick Introduction

Post by Louis Hissink »

I'm a retired mineral exploration (diamonds) geologist in Australia and of Dutch extract (Born in Bandung, Java), with a keen interest in the physics of the Plasma Universe as outlined by Peratt. I arrived at Idealism decades ago when I came across Dr. Amit Goswami's book The Self Aware Universe, and in order to understand his arguments, as well as those of Michael Talbot's ideas expressed in his Holographic Universe model, created a virtual reality metaphor to understand non-local connection during the early 1990's.

I come from the mining industry and edited the Australian Institute of Geoscientists News from 2007 to 2013. I am presently editor of the New Concepts in Global Tectonics Journal, www.ncgtjournal.com. I am notorious for thinking out of the box and thus regarded as a geological heretic.

I suspect I have some synergy with the ideas published here.
AshvinP

Re: Quick Introduction

Post by AshvinP »

Louis Hissink wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:45 am I'm a retired mineral exploration (diamonds) geologist in Australia and of Dutch extract (Born in Bandung, Java), with a keen interest in the physics of the Plasma Universe as outlined by Peratt. I arrived at Idealism decades ago when I came across Dr. Amit Goswami's book The Self Aware Universe, and in order to understand his arguments, as well as those of Michael Talbot's ideas expressed in his Holographic Universe model, created a virtual reality metaphor to understand non-local connection during the early 1990's.

I come from the mining industry and edited the Australian Institute of Geoscientists News from 2007 to 2013. I am presently editor of the New Concepts in Global Tectonics Journal, www.ncgtjournal.com. I am notorious for thinking out of the box and thus regarded as a geological heretic.

I suspect I have some synergy with the ideas published here.
Welcome, Louis! I suspect you will, too :)
"A secret law contrives,
To give time symmetry:
There is, within our lives,
An exact mystery."