A clean room for a specific exploration

Any topics primarily focused on metaphysics can be discussed here, in a generally casual way, where conversations may take unexpected turns.
Soul_of_Shu

Re: A clean room for a specific exploration

Post by Soul_of_Shu »

findingblanks wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:08 pm For those studying the post Soul made with the video about David Bohm.

Look carefully at the sequence starting with Soul's sharing. At what point do you notice a major shift both in terms of content and in terms of tone? Is this connected to a pattern in many other interesting threads? Does this affect the group? If so, how? Is anybody creatively interacting with this dynamic?

I received a private message last night that said Soul has said somewhere that he will not be allowing threads to be hijacked. . .Bless his soul. That will be very hard to figure out but I can imagine a few ways to get there possibly.
Ok, enough is enough ... I've requested that your issues with my moderation be discussed in PM mode, which you've ignored, and carried on in psychoanalyst mode with the tactics I've addressed elsewhere today. I don't care that you've created a thread in which you can play that game, in the hopes that that makes your game somehow more relevant to what the forum is primarily intended to be focused upon, and not as a place where you can practice those tactics. So in the interest of maintaining that focus, the psychoanalysis room is closed.
Here out of instinct or grace we seek
soulmates in these galleries of hieroglyph and glass,
where mutual longings and sufferings of love
are laid bare in transfigured exhibition of our hearts,
we who crave deep secrets and mysteries,
as elusive as the avatars of our dreams.