Hierarchies of Dissociation

Here participants should focus discussion on Bernardo's model and related ideas, by way of exploration, explication, elaboration, and constructive critique. Moderators may intervene to reel in commentary that has drifted too far into areas where other interest groups may try to steer it
findingblanks

Re: Hierarchies of Dissociation

Post by findingblanks »

She giggled when she read for the 108th time Bernardo state that it is laughable when modern neo-Darwinists claim evolution is caused by random mutations.
AshvinP

Re: Hierarchies of Dissociation

Post by AshvinP »

findingblanks wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:47 am She giggled when she read for the 108th time Bernardo state that it is laughable when modern neo-Darwinists claim evolution is caused by random mutations.

People claim things all the time. We all know this. If a person's claims were the measure of how coherent their arguments were, then Dawkins would be coherent to claim the spirituality forming the roots of every institution which makes his career and lifestyle possible is nothing more than a mind virus causing delusions, and Dennett would be coherent to claim that the consciousness he uses to claim consciousness is an illusion, is an illusion. I see you also abandoned the claim that BK never intends his work to deal with or comment on core scientific theories and ideas, after I pointed out how it does, and you are now suggesting the exact opposite. Yes, people conjuring fragmented illogical arguments on the fly are bound to trip over themselves.
"Most people would sooner regard themselves as a piece of lava in the moon than as an 'I'"