I'm looking for Bernardo's talk concerning his psychedelic experiences

Here participants should focus discussion on Bernardo's model and related ideas, by way of exploration, explication, elaboration, and constructive critique. Moderators may intervene to reel in commentary that has drifted too far into areas where other interest groups may try to steer it
Hedge90

I'm looking for Bernardo's talk concerning his psychedelic experiences

Post by Hedge90 »

I half-remember that some weeks ago I saw Bernardo share some podcast or talk or whatever in which he talks about his psychedelic experiences. I remember making a mental note of wanting to listen to it later, but now I can't find it anywhere. Can any of you help me out?
Soul_of_Shu

Re: I'm looking for Bernardo's talk concerning his psychedelic experiences

Post by Soul_of_Shu »

Hedge90 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:32 pm I half-remember that some weeks ago I saw Bernardo share some podcast or talk or whatever in which he talks about his psychedelic experiences. I remember making a mental note of wanting to listen to it later, but now I can't find it anywhere. Can any of you help me out?
I don't recall what talk that might have been, nor do I recall BK ever talking in detail about the psychedelic experiments. Best resource for that, by far, is Dreamed Up Reality
Here out of instinct or grace we seek
soulmates in these galleries of hieroglyph and glass,
where mutual longings and sufferings of love
are laid bare in transfigured exhibition of our hearts,
we who crave deep secrets and mysteries,
as elusive as the avatars of our dreams.
Hedge90

Post by Hedge90 »

Hmm. Maybe I remember wrong then.
Ben Iscatus

Post by Ben Iscatus »

Hedge, I remember him discussing taking psilocybin under controlled conditions in Holland where it's legal. He's mentioned it 2 or 3 times. The most detailed was with a very young interviewer (I think U.S.) - but I can't find the podcast now. From memory, he said he felt obliged to do this as a consciousness explorer, and he mentioned how he's seen The Dome and one or two other structures common to ingesters, and how the trip seemed more real than our waking life, which demonstrated to him that reality is mental in nature. I believe he's stopped now, as IIRC, he said that last time he didn't gain any more from the experience.
Ben Iscatus

Post by Ben Iscatus »

and he mentioned how he's seen The Dome and one or two other structures common to ingesters
I've just remembered another: the Borg Cube.

One video is here
(not the best, but gives some of his insights).
Hedge90

Post by Hedge90 »

Thanks Ben!