Question for Cleric viz. "another very important spiritual stream that I'll speak about some day"

Any topics primarily focused on metaphysics can be discussed here, in a generally casual way, where conversations may take unexpected turns.
Cardenio

Question for Cleric viz. "another very important spiritual stream that I'll speak about some day"

Post by Cardenio »

Cleric, on 2 March of last year, in describing your process of initiation, you wrote:
Then the Angels played their role and I got acquainted in a very unlikely way with a person who introduced me to anthroposophy and another very important spiritual stream that I'll speak about some day. (viewtopic.php?t=149&start=130)
I wonder if the day that you feel it is appropriate to speak about the other "very important spiritual stream" has come? If so, I imagine many of your fellows in this forum will find what you say to be of immense interest.
Blind byþ bam eagum se þe breostum ne starat.
“Blind in both eyes, who sees not from the heart.”

—Durham Proverbs, ca. 11th Century
Cleric K

Re: Question for Cleric viz. "another very important spiritual stream that I'll speak about some day"

Post by Cleric K »

Cardenio wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:48 am Cleric, on 2 March of last year, in describing your process of initiation, you wrote:
Then the Angels played their role and I got acquainted in a very unlikely way with a person who introduced me to anthroposophy and another very important spiritual stream that I'll speak about some day. (viewtopic.php?t=149&start=130)
I wonder if the day that you feel it is appropriate to speak about the other "very important spiritual stream" has come? If so, I imagine many of your fellows in this forum will find what you say to be of immense interest.
Well, as long as the strong insistence to keep the gaze strictly within the half-plane below the apex of the ego, there's not much point to bring that in :) There's still more to do in the realm of thinking.
Cardenio

Re: Question for Cleric viz. "another very important spiritual stream that I'll speak about some day"

Post by Cardenio »

Cleric K wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:41 pm
Cardenio wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:48 am Cleric, on 2 March of last year, in describing your process of initiation, you wrote:
Well, as long as the strong insistence to keep the gaze strictly within the half-plane below the apex of the ego, there's not much point to bring that in :) There's still more to do in the realm of thinking.
Fair enough and thank you for the response. What would demonstrate to you that the imprisonment to the “half-plane” had been overcome on behalf of enough of us to warrant further elaboration from you viz. the theme above?
Blind byþ bam eagum se þe breostum ne starat.
“Blind in both eyes, who sees not from the heart.”

—Durham Proverbs, ca. 11th Century