Atheists know nothing about philosophy.

Any topics primarily focused on metaphysics can be discussed here, in a generally casual way, where conversations may take unexpected turns.
Freefrommainstream

Atheists know nothing about philosophy.

Post by Freefrommainstream »

Typical atheist questions
"Who created god"
"Why does the devil exist"
"Which of the 10000 gods do you prefer"
These are basically questions from people that know nothing about philosophy but think they do. Atheists do not even know how religions work (through metaphors and symbolism) and think they are masterminds because they debunked the concept of Minotaurus or Minerva. They often watch stupid channels like "Genetically modified skeptic" which are basically debunking christian creationists (which is not hard) and think they have an iq of 400. One time I asked an atheist what Idealism is and he said " a pseudoscience which gives people false hope" :geek: WTF? come on. Atheism is a bullshit "philosophy" which only tries to debunk mythology and is under the cover of science. I hate them from the core of my heart because they are arrogant people that do not know what idealism or panpsychism even means. What is your opinion on them?
This text was shortened because somehow I could not sumbit my original text ( even if it took me a hour to write the text....)
The demon of life traps you into his own thinking and will never let you go