Whirlpool's core/first motion

Any topics primarily focused on metaphysics can be discussed here, in a generally casual way, where conversations may take unexpected turns.
idlecuriosity

Re: Whirlpool's core/first motion

Post by idlecuriosity »

post 3/3, last edit. sorry for the clutter.

You owe everything to the contrast between your root and crown, after all, that is 'existence', and after this simple truth (which isn't the whole truth, but a convenient simplification of facts more important to our god given existence than where we'll go after) - you will go to the contrasting point. A complex superstructure of ideal forms that these people here are exploring.

I think they don't realize it because they are so aligned as people already. The root is you. The crown is all of us. They align in a complicated tapestry of understanding, allowing us to interpolate universal consciousness. You cannot skip a single step, from understanding your own personal goals to filtering the plights of higher entities through them. Even someone who rejects this process can gleam an instructive understanding of it by thinking, but I also think it might be a 'talent' thing. Those of us who are... Stranger might be in better contact with this intuitively

Then, these definitions are changed to make it so you can understand the higher domains. 'Time' isn't 'time' and 'you' aren't 'you,' but that isn't exactly what they mean when they say that. These uses of words would be more performative, like using a diorama set to convey a concept through a story. It points you to ideal forms that also inhabit the space pointed to by those words, but that are separate ideal forms in and of themselves. This is where it gets hard to understand but I don't mind spoonfeeding it.

If you are here Eugene, I must ask; has your mind changed or do you still maintain your earlier position?
AshvinP

Post by AshvinP »

idlecuriosity wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:09 pm I'm going to be really blunt here because I don't think anything else really works, if you consider it ad hom (some of it might be, but I don't think you can omit truths for something this delicate) that's fine

@eugene.

Seen the U diagram for human progress? I'll try to put it in simple terms. The problem is that people here conflate excavating extraordinary evidence with their extraordinary claims and don't put things straight forwardly for a lot of reasons, many that are understandable and that I will try to elucidate you on here

I'll admit outright the way Ashvin P's put a lot of his findings has elicited panic and dread in me and the way Cleric puts it is a lot more soothing, so delivery matters, and it ties into my explanation to simplify this

Extraordinary claim: we're inside a superstructure shaped like a flower and the petals resemble that U on the graph. Crazy, right?

The evidence is then more or less the arguments made. Simple.

The problem is that reality tends to break down at the level of true understanding in terms of commonly accepted definitions, so a lot of really difficult to follow arguments end up using words to simply point at what they commonly refer to in our heads and then hijack their meaning in a way that would make them sound hypocritical in the intellectual model because it speeds the process up

For example, time 'exists' and individuals 'exist' still, but pointing to them and turning them inside out is of dire import to get sensations and moods across in a way that has one goal - to make people question if their senses are more like a warning that the car is going to hit you, "look out!" than the car itself. It's why the emphasis on repeated and strange chants and sounds

So you get a mentally ill manga fantastic like me coming in hoping for an explanation as to if I'm the same guy when I fall asleep, people larping as 'medieval knights' and picking fights and making wet blankets like me have breakdowns because they got picked on in school or w/e, (no offense Ash, you're still a pretty based guy and truth is still important) and people like Cleric who I think have the right delivery. It does not help the moderator openly compares a conversation to a pissing contest and opens up about needing to lock it for that only to allow it to go on and joke with one of the pissers (I guess you are the other one, Eugene.) The orwell references will look strange if this post, nonetheless, gets killed. But lying or making things flowery and poetic just complicates this process because it's so complicated already

Here's the individual: a soul, a coil, a waveform, an ocean. It's all of those things and I think these were represented by chakras in the indian mythos. You have to get your root in order, then the one above that, then the one above that

Phenomenologically, for a moment, you are a real individual with what most would consider a real 'soul', both ephemerial and eternal

This is why I think when talking about this shit our personal lives probably need to be left at the door and people need to behave in a uniform way

It's just as important to sort out your root (understand what's unique about you, develop a strong sense of self) as it is to leave your root chakra at the door when discussing these things because they don't concern an individual, they concern 'the' individual. Aka all of us. See, the way I used that terminology could seriously elicit a panic attack in someone with existential issues like me or someone smarter like Nietzsche or you too. We are still an individual and the individual at once, it's a pain to explain and even if I find some people here grind my gears I get the frustration

If this were japanese and we had something like a kana variant alphabet that had the same meanings but was reserved especially for spirit talk it'd probably make a lot more sense.

This shit isn't for me at least until I get my life in order. I trust the indians. But my general idea is that the more you explore this philosophy is useless to it or it isn't that anyway. I never read much to figure this out

The reason we're so 'material' is an overlapping weave of things from the higher domains made with the purpose of converging so many definitions in a place that we take on a physical form. The freedom is then between phenomenological non existence (which will still exist, as we are one - each one individual among many ones, and one as in one period. hate using this language but tyg) and being eternal and cultivating together. I think some of us will choose that quiet night. We might be considered 'evil' in a way for putting ourselves first and not the essential balance between a defined self you can filter higher domains through and leave at the door at a whim. But we're also 'not' evil, that is simply the test fate has made and both sides need a say

I think we can't make it personal. I know I did here, but I'm also not trying to convince anyone of the model so much as explain it. That is, we have to be poignant, direct, to the point - but also dissuade ourselves from certain types of persuasion

@ ash too. Ashvin P is an incredible sounding person, thinker, philosopher, and he understands the way the higher domains work, but I think you can still be a poor spiritualist if your 'chakras' are misaligned.

You need to be gentle about this or you will elicit similar issues that you claim Bernardo will. The alignment between expression and argument needs to be very succinct, imho, because the portrayal of the idea has an artistic quality that then in turn reflects the way it's portrayed.

My chakras are weak; yours are strong but don't align as often as they need to in conversations like these.

It's mostly difficult due to our language I think (that is, english.)
IC,

I'm happy to desist from further responses to you if they for some reason elicit panic each time. You could interact with Cleric or, if others on this forum happens to take interest in your posts (which I find interesting), with those people. Just let me know. I try not to impart any sense of personal hostility in my responses to people here, and I will continue to work on making the wording of my posts mirror my intentions, but I don't foresee myself changing up my entire method of making philosophical and spiritual arguments. Let me make one further comment.

Since you were blunt here, can I also be? If you put your chakra at the door, as you recommended, and put half the energy into trying to understand the core direction in which we are pointing, as you did into writing the post above, your curiosity wouldn't be so idle. As I said before, you have the curiosity, intuition, and logic to really grasp what we are saying in a way that, for ex., Federica has. Her efforts in turn have led to great threads of conversation about previously unsuspected and therefore unexplored areas of spiritual inquiry, which were simply absent from the previous 2 years of this forum's existence. Why were they absent? Simply because she was the single person who decided to stop being idle, ask questions with genuine interest in the answers, and then follow the red thread of her logic and intuitions back to her own inner spiritual gestures. No doubt she was first uncomfortable with the way things were presented, because any sane person in the modern world would be, but she located the source of discomfort within herself.

You are already on the right track with most of your posts. Moreover, the fact that you are already pretty aware of what is causing your own negative reactions to my posts means you don't need to have those reactions. If you are conscious of them, IC, then you have a great deal of control over them. That's one of the core issues we are always pointing to here - more consciousness means more spiritual freedom. And I simply don't understand when someone says, "your way of conveying things turns me off of topics I otherwise know are very important, so I am not going to explore them". Why do people want to block their own access to these topics of unending spiritual significance because of something I wrote, when they are fully aware that's what they are doing? I think these are questions which deserve your serious consideration.
"Most people would sooner regard themselves as a piece of lava in the moon than as an 'I'"
idlecuriosity

Post by idlecuriosity »

AshvinP wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:42 pm
idlecuriosity wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:09 pm I'm going to be really blunt here because I don't think anything else really works, if you consider it ad hom (some of it might be, but I don't think you can omit truths for something this delicate) that's fine

@eugene.

Seen the U diagram for human progress? I'll try to put it in simple terms. The problem is that people here conflate excavating extraordinary evidence with their extraordinary claims and don't put things straight forwardly for a lot of reasons, many that are understandable and that I will try to elucidate you on here

I'll admit outright the way Ashvin P's put a lot of his findings has elicited panic and dread in me and the way Cleric puts it is a lot more soothing, so delivery matters, and it ties into my explanation to simplify this

Extraordinary claim: we're inside a superstructure shaped like a flower and the petals resemble that U on the graph. Crazy, right?

The problem is that reality tends to break down at the level of true understanding in terms of commonly accepted definitions, so a lot of really difficult to follow arguments end up using words to simply point at what they commonly refer to in our heads and then hijack their meaning in a way that would make them sound hypocritical in the intellectual model because it speeds the process up

For example, time 'exists' and individuals 'exist' still, but pointing to them and turning them inside out is of dire import to get sensations and moods across in a way that has one goal - to make people question if their senses are more like a warning that the car is going to hit you, "look out!" than the car itself. It's why the emphasis on repeated and strange chants and sounds

So you get a mentally ill manga fantastic like me coming in hoping for an explanation as to if I'm the same guy when I fall asleep, people larping as 'medieval knights' and picking fights and making wet blankets like me have breakdowns because they got picked on in school or w/e, (no offense Ash, you're still a pretty based guy and truth is still important) and people like Cleric who I think have the right delivery. It does not help the moderator openly compares a conversation to a pissing contest and opens up about needing to lock it for that only to allow it to go on and joke with one of the pissers (I guess you are the other one, Eugene.) The orwell references will look strange if this post, nonetheless, gets killed. But lying or making things flowery and poetic just complicates this process because it's so complicated already

Here's the individual: a soul, a coil, a waveform, an ocean. It's all of those things and I think these were represented by chakras in the indian mythos. You have to get your root in order, then the one above that, then the one above that

Phenomenologically, for a moment, you are a real individual with what most would consider a real 'soul', both ephemerial and eternal

This is why I think when talking about this shit our personal lives probably need to be left at the door and people need to behave in a uniform way

It's just as important to sort out your root (understand what's unique about you, develop a strong sense of self) as it is to leave your root chakra at the door when discussing these things because they don't concern an individual, they concern 'the' individual. Aka all of us. See, the way I used that terminology could seriously elicit a panic attack in someone with existential issues like me or someone smarter like Nietzsche or you too. We are still an individual and the individual at once, it's a pain to explain and even if I find some people here grind my gears I get the frustration

If this were japanese and we had something like a kana variant alphabet that had the same meanings but was reserved especially for spirit talk it'd probably make a lot more sense.

This shit isn't for me at least until I get my life in order. I trust the indians. But my general idea is that the more you explore this philosophy is useless to it or it isn't that anyway. I never read much to figure this out

The reason we're so 'material' is an overlapping weave of things from the higher domains made with the purpose of converging so many definitions in a place that we take on a physical form. The freedom is then between phenomenological non existence (which will still exist, as we are one - each one individual among many ones, and one as in one period. hate using this language but tyg) and being eternal and cultivating together. I think some of us will choose that quiet night. We might be considered 'evil' in a way for putting ourselves first and not the essential balance between a defined self you can filter higher domains through and leave at the door at a whim. But we're also 'not' evil, that is simply the test fate has made and both sides need a say

I think we can't make it personal. I know I did here, but I'm also not trying to convince anyone of the model so much as explain it. That is, we have to be poignant, direct, to the point - but also dissuade ourselves from certain types of persuasion

@ ash too. Ashvin P is an incredible sounding person, thinker, philosopher, and he understands the way the higher domains work, but I think you can still be a poor spiritualist if your 'chakras' are misaligned.

You need to be gentle about this or you will elicit similar issues that you claim Bernardo will. The alignment between expression and argument needs to be very succinct, imho, because the portrayal of the idea has an artistic quality that then in turn reflects the way it's portrayed.

My chakras are weak; yours are strong but don't align as often as they need to in conversations like these.

IC,

I'm happy to desist from further responses to you if they for some reason elicit panic each time. You could interact with Cleric or, if others on this forum happens to take interest in your posts (which I find interesting), with those people. Just let me know. I try not to impart any sense of personal hostility in my responses to people here, and I will continue to work on making the wording of my posts mirror my intentions, but I don't foresee myself changing up my entire method of making philosophical and spiritual arguments. Let me make one further comment.

Since you were blunt here, can I also be? If you put your chakra at the door, as you recommended, and put half the energy into trying to understand our core arguments as you did into writing the post above, your curiosity wouldn't be so idle. As I said before, you have the curiosity, intuition, and logic to really grasp what we are saying in a way that, for ex., Federica has. Her efforts in turn have led to great threads of conversation about previously unsuspected and therefore unexplored areas of spiritual inquiry, which were simply absent from the previous 2 years of this forum's existence. Why were they absent? Simply because she was the single person who decided to stop being idle, ask questions with genuine interest in the answers, and then follow the red thread of her logic and intuitions back to her own inner spiritual gestures. No doubt she was first uncomfortable with the way things were presented, because any sane person in the modern world would be, but she located the source of discomfort within herself.

Moreover, the fact that you are already pretty aware of what is causing your own negative reactions to my posts means you don't need to have those reactions. If you are conscious of them, IC, then you have a great deal of control over them. That's one of the core issues we are always pointing to here - more consciousness means more spiritual freedom. And I simply don't understand when someone says, "your way of conveying things turns me off of topics I otherwise know are very important, so I am not going to explore them". Why do people want to block their own access to these topics of unending spiritual significance because of something I wrote, when they are fully aware that's what they are doing? I think these are questions which deserve your serious consideration.
No, you've helped a lot too. I have a really complicated answer for all of this but as an aside I do want to say you should do what you're doing and I have a more congruent understanding of 'what' it is I am now and that evil/good people alike are needed for the coalescence, that our pursuits to ascend as a species are meaningless without the possibility of failure.

I know that when we die, the closer we are to our 'alignment' the sooner it is we see ourselves again and that if you are too far from that then it'll be so many eternities away that you might as well not be the same person when you come back together - though you will be. I have chosen this. If you are a knight, you must also require a dragon to deal with.

However, it is pertinent to inform you that the expression of knightliness is a root characteristic that requires exterior development and might be abandoned as you ascend - whereas I as a dragon also require a knight to fight, as someone who values our individuality a lot.

I see that true freedom has to be precipitated on this. But you must understand not all of us are philosophers despite being drawn here by unseen forces and it is actually frightening for some of us - I don't know what the answer for this would be or if there even is one, friend. I am sorry if I seemed standoffish about it. I simply don't like doing what I am told - finding out destiny has seated for me such a comfy position that befits my tendencies and even knowing I as an individual (and as part of THE individual) have woven it for myself is naturally going to elicit despair. At once, polarity is again exposed; by being told to do what I am not told to do, I have failed, but I have also succeeded. And that's the important part, the latter.

I know we have a free will now
Last edited by idlecuriosity on Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
idlecuriosity

Post by idlecuriosity »

Antagonism was my intention and purpose. It is woefully difficult to antagonize someone who I spiritually respect. Just know I am fighting on team B. It is funny isn't it? When two souls talk the individual freezes and becomes two individuals for the duration. Life and humans alike are both so very interesting, we are blessed with our chances.
idlecuriosity

Post by idlecuriosity »

added some edits to peruse there, I post prematurely - the bottom line is I probably need fucking meds and to get my life in order. The fact these intuitions flow through me so easily attests to my lacking root chakra, as well as high spiritual potential (be I willing or unwilling)

My materialism doesn't have to be bereft of spirituality. If there is some ending where you ascend but I stay behind and fade away, through the fights between my greed (specifically talking about influence in the physical realm I hope to accrue financially or otherwise) and your ideals, you will at least remember the scar of a dragon and think "that was one damn difficult fucker." If I reemerge at the other end of eternity as a similar juxtaposition of weaves, that me and you alike will know it's not me, but you will be able to laugh about the battles with him

In truth, having you be emotional would disrupt your root and make ascending harder. I should really just want you to not listen to my advice, but it is there. As the 'villain,' perhaps there is no bigger flex than Mara showing he knows the Buddha's game better than him, and in an instant too. As the hero, you must make it a mistake to not stop you and show you WILL make people achieve their spiritual destiny. edit 2: of course, there is a lot you know that I don't. It is a fascinating parallel, someone without a great root who has lived his life guided by higher domains and knowing it despite his atheism, and an accomplished root seeking his other higher sources

edit: That is the game, and I am fine to play it. I was just worried I was cursed, I think.

All in all, I do love the posts here. You saved me from a life of misery and fear, wondering if my 'root' is changed out when I go to sleep, remember? There is gratitude when you open the closed fist
AshvinP

Post by AshvinP »

idlecuriosity wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:58 pm

@eugene.

IC,

Since you were blunt here, can I also be? If you put your chakra at the door, as you recommended, and put half the energy into trying to understand our core arguments as you did into writing the post above, your curiosity wouldn't be so idle. As I said before, you have the curiosity, intuition, and logic to really grasp what we are saying in a way that, for ex., Federica has. Her efforts in turn have led to great threads of conversation about previously unsuspected and therefore unexplored areas of spiritual inquiry, which were simply absent from the previous 2 years of this forum's existence. Why were they absent? Simply because she was the single person who decided to stop being idle, ask questions with genuine interest in the answers, and then follow the red thread of her logic and intuitions back to her own inner spiritual gestures. No doubt she was first uncomfortable with the way things were presented, because any sane person in the modern world would be, but she located the source of discomfort within herself.

Moreover, the fact that you are already pretty aware of what is causing your own negative reactions to my posts means you don't need to have those reactions. If you are conscious of them, IC, then you have a great deal of control over them. That's one of the core issues we are always pointing to here - more consciousness means more spiritual freedom. And I simply don't understand when someone says, "your way of conveying things turns me off of topics I otherwise know are very important, so I am not going to explore them". Why do people want to block their own access to these topics of unending spiritual significance because of something I wrote, when they are fully aware that's what they are doing? I think these are questions which deserve your serious consideration.
No, you've helped a lot too. I have a really complicated answer for all of this but as an aside I do want to say you should do what you're doing and I have a more congruent understanding of 'what' it is I am now and that evil/good people alike are needed for the coalescence, that our pursuits to ascend as a species are meaningless without the possibility of failure.

I know that when we die, the closer we are to our 'alignment' the sooner it is we see ourselves again and that if you are too far from that then it'll be so many eternities away that you might as well not be the same person when you come back together - though you will be. I have chosen this. If you are a knight, you must also require a dragon to deal with.

However, it is pertinent to inform you that the expression of knightliness is a root characteristic that requires exterior development and might be abandoned as you ascend - whereas I as a dragon also require a knight to fight, as someone who values our individuality a lot.

I see that true freedom has to be precipitated on this. But you must understand not all of us are philosophers despite being drawn here by unseen forces and it is actually frightening for some of us - I don't know what the answer for this would be or if there even is one, friend. I am sorry if I seemed standoffish about it

It is frightening for all of us, IC, and there is no more truthful and direct way to put it than to say, what frightens us here in the world of Maya forum-talk is nothing compared to what shadows we will meet when we actually begin ascending on the inner path. As Cleric quoted elsewhere, "the fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom". This is absolutely true and our fear of the Lord will not diminish with living knowledge, but increase. Fear does not have to be synonymous with unhealthy anxiety and 'deer in the headlights' reaction, though. Like you are saying, it can be more like the knight who is on a quest to confront the dragons within and is motivated by a healthy fear of what looms over him, yet also a reasoned hope for what spiritual treasures await him.

Overall, my point is that what I have developed in terms of "knightliness" should be of no concern to anyone here. People such as myself are so few steps down the path that it's quite silly to judge my knightliness. I am not an initiate or a seer. There are many sensuous, ignoble pleasures I cling to in my daily life that are unbecoming of a knight. More importantly, it has absolutely no relevance to your own knightly inner path. What we talk here on the forum and even our 'real life', whether philosophy, religion, law, engineering, science, etc., is mostly Maya - it doesn't reflect our core being whatsoever, as we begin to experience the latter on the path. We are all radically masked with layers of Maya personalities and interests and qualities, much more so than we would ever like to admit. The goal is to spiral these aspects of ourselves together in consciousness, true, but we have many more incarnations to go.

We don't have to worry about losing the dragons to deal with anytime soon, no matter how much effort and progress we make on the path in this lifetime. No matter how much more continuity of consciousness we grow in this lifetime, we will have much more to grow in future ones. Not to mention all the work we will need to put in from the spiritual pole between death and rebirth. What we really want to work on figuring out in this lifetime is who is doing the choosing of "this" - is it our core inner Being, or yet another layer of our Maya personality? Until we figure that out, our most seemingly 'wise' choices for ourselves may be our least informed and free ones.
Last edited by AshvinP on Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Most people would sooner regard themselves as a piece of lava in the moon than as an 'I'"
idlecuriosity

Post by idlecuriosity »

lastly, I only can make claims you are free to disbelieve, but I seriously don't read many posts on here BECAUSE of those reactions they elicit in me. Why do I point this out? It's a 'proof of concept' that I literally did just know this stuff intuitively. I think that's why it scares me, the parallels. It is like seeing a man who can fly, of course it's going to be intimidating. Men don't fly, I'm not meant to know exactly what someone else thinks about a thing without any information, it's this way

I don't know if I even knew about the buddhist hells being segmented by mathematical multiplications before I guessed we 'just spend longer apart' either. I might have and is that even a big enough hint? Lastly, remember, all these religions paint the punishment for certain types of freedom as 'suffering' hell, but intuitively I know it's probably something closer to segmentation and partial 'nonexistence.' I am a fish out of water. A shitty 'root' in my mandala doesn't help things. We can't baby me on that all day, but showing concern helps, so I thank you.
idlecuriosity

Post by idlecuriosity »

AshvinP wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:22 pm
idlecuriosity wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:58 pm

IC,

I see that true freedom has to be precipitated on this. But you must understand not all of us are philosophers despite being drawn here by unseen forces and it is actually frightening for some of us - I don't know what the answer for this would be or if there even is one, friend. I am sorry if I seemed standoffish about it

It is frightening for all of us, IC, and there is no more truthful and direct way to put it than to say, what frightens us here in the world of Maya forum-talk is nothing compared to what shadows we will meet when we actually begin ascending on the inner path. As Cleric quoted elsewhere, "the fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom". This is absolutely true and our fear of the Lord will not diminish with living knowledge, but increase. Fear does not have to be synonymous with unhealthy anxiety and 'deer in the headlights' reaction, though. Like you are saying, it can be more like the knight who is on a quest to confront the dragons within and is motivated by a healthy fear of what looms over him, yet also a reasoned hope for what spiritual treasures await him.

Overall, my point is that what I have developed in terms of "knightliness" should be of no concern to anyone here. People such as myself are so few steps down the path that it's quite silly to judge my knightliness. I am not an initiate or a seer. There are many sensuous, ignoble pleasures I cling to in my daily life that are unbecoming of a knight. More importantly, it has absolutely no relevance to your own knightly inner path. What we talk here on the forum and even our 'real life', whether philosophy, religion, law, engineering, science, etc., is mostly Maya - it doesn't reflect our core being whatsoever, as we we begin to experience the latter on the path. We are all radically masked with layers of Maya personalities and interests and qualities, much more so than we would ever like to admit. The goal is to spiral these aspects of ourselves together in consciousness, true, but we have many more incarnations to go.

We don't have to worry about losing the dragons to deal with anytime soon, no matter how much effort and progress we make on the path in this lifetime. No matter how much more continuity of consciousness we grow in this lifetime, we will have much more to grow in future ones. Not to mention all the work we will need to put in from the spiritual pole between death and rebirth. What we really want to work on figuring out in this lifetime is who is doing the choosing of "this" - is it our core inner Being, or yet another layer of our Maya personality? Until we figure that out, our most seemingly 'wise' choices for ourselves may be our least informed and free ones.
give me a sec. thanks, btw
idlecuriosity

Post by idlecuriosity »

Haven't cried in months. Years. Is it sleeplessness, or Meruem and Komugi's death scene hitting me, the panic that had me bedridden yesterday. The fear of fading, or just that I see a friend in someone and that I know even if it's a 'fight' it won't really be a 'fight' and we can laugh about all of it.

I get this isn't a psych helpline but man everything (edit: about existence, I mean) is so damn scary. I think I buried myself even deeper than any higher conscious wavelength wanted in the first place. Now I know what my present and future purpose is, is it even necessary for me to know why I was born in this body with all of these mental problems I'm cognizant of? Only I know this answer. I don't think it is anymore, especially since I know everything is 'fair', but damn it's hard to not just think it 'sucks' sometimes you know?
idlecuriosity

Post by idlecuriosity »

>your post about shadows

I guess the way I want to put it is, the reason I shall not ascend beyond a point is my lack of willingness to confront those. But even my loss is meaningless if the victor proves the loser right by not facing those shadows head on. A knight's bravery is important! If you see the nobility and prescience us humans can exchange in conversations like this, the resignation, the mindfulness, it's hard to want to take on and respectfully fear something that might see those qualities as meaningless to it.

But that is why I think people with those beliefs can make it. You would take on that challenge, a test of courage and humility. There is no shame in losing there, but you would shame the those who fought you and fell at your sword and gave you the experience to fight. I BET my soul is a really old one, despite me being I assume younger than most posters here

>is it ours or another layer
Just weird intuitions here so don't take this as gospel, but it's not your root/soul deciding it entirely, it's the greater weave. We know exactly how consciousness works as a sea now so we can use normie terms for this. Connections are built in this life and then decisions are made

"this" = where you go after you die? It has to be unknowable to your soul/root because they wouldn't be able to decide what to do with you properly, that goes to follow

More or less you can get away with anything if you are consigned like me to one lifetime, I assume. Your subsequent incarnations will not phenomenologically have your soul (but will have aspects of your spirit) and will be divided, it will take time for them to climb to where you are 'you' again and they remember all their mistakes. Even then, if you really don't want to, I assume you get what you want

Your root or mandala as you call it is really fucking strong, it's why we have a material presence, so yes it can make decisions for the weave's behalf after death. You have to want this journey to take it, which is only fair. It seems like a sea or like we're all the same being just because everything is at once reinforcing your root, but it is yours. The other chakras are progressively 'less' yours.

I'm just annoyed we don't get nen powers or a light saber or something on this dumb lazy petal, that seems like a bigger punishment than anything else we're here for, LOL, who knows how other petals are