Idealist vision for 2050?

Any topics primarily focused on metaphysics can be discussed here, in a generally casual way, where conversations may take unexpected turns.
Lou Gold

Re: Idealist vision for 2050?

Post by Lou Gold »

SanteriSatama wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:41 am
Lou Gold wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:16 pm So, let me ask: If, as an Idealist, you were planting a different dream in a child, what would it be?

Please respond as if talking to that child rather than (for example) saying that you'd send the child to a Waldorf School. How would you express the dreaming seed to the child? What vision would you plant?
Kids, go "OK Boomer", they/we deserve that. And thanks for the GameStop lulz so far, keep' em coming! If revolution is not fun, it's not worth it.

PS: No worries, it's all OK.

PS: It is what it is.
Be calm - Be clear - See the faults - See the suffering - Give your love
SanteriSatama

Post by SanteriSatama »

Lou Gold wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:15 am Now, I'm just witnessing rather than interpreting or analyzing.
I'm interpreting and analyzing like hell, cause hermeneutics is what I do and it's fun. :)
Lou Gold

Post by Lou Gold »

SanteriSatama wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:57 am
Lou Gold wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:15 am Now, I'm just witnessing rather than interpreting or analyzing.
I'm interpreting and analyzing like hell, cause hermeneutics is what I do and it's fun. :)
Blessed be!

Right now, I'm loving this.
David_Sundaram

Post by David_Sundaram »

Martin_ wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:40 am
Lou Gold wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:36 pm
What would I teach the children? I would teach them to hold hands and pay attention. That's my vision.
I can't object to either of these; they are both really good. Only observe that we're not really moving towards more hand-holding at the moment :(
I 'see' (dream?) what happened, the 'mass event' that's is consequently now happening, and project what will consequently next happen 'on earth' as described and future-projected at the following links:

https://bigthink.com/scotty-hendricks/w ... al-problem

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2 ... ZBLahl1zKA
David_Sundaram

Post by David_Sundaram »

Lou Gold wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:36 pm In my dream I saw a vast plain with many people milling about in ordinary ways on a flat with no vegetation or critters, more like a giant plaza. Suddenly, a sinkhole appeared, expanding and swallowing the center. The people retreated farther until all were equidistant from the old center and standing holding hands in awe of the wonder and terror of what had happened. What would I teach the children? I would teach them to hold hands and pay attention. That's my vision.
You got folks or animals-pets you are 'holding hands' with in your blood and bones life, Lou?
Lou Gold

Post by Lou Gold »

Personally, I'm not a pet-person, preferring wild and free to domesticated and held. With regard to the former, we've got geckos in the house and giant turtles, whales and much more in the nearby sea. We've also got a dog in the household.
David_Sundaram

Post by David_Sundaram »

Lou Gold wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:16 pm Personally, I'm not a pet-person, preferring wild and free to domesticated and held. With regard to the former, we've got geckos in the house and giant turtles, whales and much more in the nearby sea. We've also got a dog in the household.
Glad to here that there's someone you are a personal 'we' (hand-holding?) with in the midst of the 'whatever' that is going on.

"Only those with a transcendental perspective ... will be able to ‘see’ [our] ‘house of horrors’ as really being not just the challenge but the opportunity that it is as well for them and others to  soulfully ‘grow’ to the point where they become fully capable of and  committed to executing their ‘innate’ (because, ... it is ubiquitously operational !) Essence-of-Life imperative to maximize the experience and expression of Love and Joy in relation to and with others and Life-at-Large. They, analogous to those with sufficient oil in their lamps in Jesus’ Parable of the Ten Virgins, will be able to cognizantly relate to the ever‑onflowing beneficence of Life’s Flow of Love and Joy in even the darkest and potentially psychospiritually terrifying (for anyone who doesn’t have such ‘vision’, that is) of times, and so ebulliently choose to ‘float’ and  ‘steer’ their soul ‘boats’ around and past whatever psychospiritual ‘rocks’ and ‘whirlpools’ accost them in the course of their ‘white‑water rapids’ run, exultantly glorying in the fact of Life’s eternal indomitability and jubilantly sharing and celebrating The Flow of Love and Joy with others as they do so.  As the vagaries of their and others’ physiosocial circumstances will then be ‘seen’ to be of transitory (hence secondary) importance, these will not being ‘taken’ all that seriously, which unserious­ness will ‘free’ folks to primarily focus on psychospiritually engaging with  and participating in The Flow of Love and Joy and others ‘in’ It in completely light💡-minded-n-hearted fashion."

Woohoo, Bro! 🏹
Lou Gold

Post by Lou Gold »

David_Sundaram wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:05 pm
Lou Gold wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:16 pm Personally, I'm not a pet-person, preferring wild and free to domesticated and held. With regard to the former, we've got geckos in the house and giant turtles, whales and much more in the nearby sea. We've also got a dog in the household.
Glad to here that there's someone you are a personal 'we' (hand-holding?) with in the midst of the 'whatever' that is going on.

Woohoo, Bro! 🏹
Thanks. Yes, I'm fortunate. Thanks to God and the good spirits.

https://scontent.fhnl3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=604399C1
David_Sundaram

Post by David_Sundaram »

Lou Gold wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:30 pm Thanks. Yes, I'm fortunate. Thanks to God and the good spirits.
Hi-Ho, Lou -

I came across this 'Guided Shamanic Journey' meditation on Facebook's "The Michael Newton Institute" page. Haven't watched/listened to it myself but thought you might(?) dig into 'future-scenes' spoken of by others (Edgar Cayce - for one example) or anything else that interests you 'using' it:

David_Sundaram

Post by David_Sundaram »

P.S. As a way of recommending "The Michael Newton Institute" Facebook group, here a follow-up by a poster which I found there this morning:

"I just want to state unequivocally for the record that this group is a lifeline for so many in this world. I know this because you're all a beautiful connection to home for me so you must be a connection for others. Life can be extremely difficult, and I personally have very little family beyond the one I gave birth to. But being in this group and having daily reminders that there's purpose to it all... that we chose this and that we will choose it again and that we're all okay and everything is as it should be (within reason)... helps me look for every lesson and find beauty in things so many overlook. I just want to say thank you. Without each of you, my path would be so much more difficult. Thank you for walking me home."