Idealist vision for 2050?

Any topics primarily focused on metaphysics can be discussed here, in a generally casual way, where conversations may take unexpected turns.
Lou Gold

Re: Idealist vision for 2050?

Post by Lou Gold »

You display your judgemental nature well.

My rule is neither action or inaction but to find balance within my personal nature as an activist and I have faith born of experience that inner and outer balance reflect each other. One can be blinded by the light as well as lost in the dark. Balance, balance, balance.
Be calm - Be clear - See the faults - See the suffering - Give your love
Soul_of_Shu

Post by Soul_of_Shu »

David_Sundaram wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:28 pm albeit, I am not at all surprise to see it was to no effect, as you just continue to saw your same old personally preferred song.

And what a surprise that your own blindspot is blatantly reflected back in the above statement. How is it different than your same old personally preferred treatise being re-sung here over and over and over again? Sorry, but this tendency to denigrate others here needs to stop.
Here out of instinct or grace we seek
soulmates in these galleries of hieroglyph and glass,
where mutual longings and sufferings of love
are laid bare in transfigured exhibition of our hearts,
we who crave deep secrets and mysteries,
as elusive as the avatars of our dreams.
Lou Gold

Post by Lou Gold »

Soul_of_Shu wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:59 pm
David_Sundaram wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:28 pm albeit, I am not at all surprise to see it was to no effect, as you just continue to saw your same old personally preferred song.

And what a surprise that your own blindspot is blatantly reflected back in the above statement. How is it different than your same old personally preferred treatise being re-sung here over and over and over again? Sorry, but this tendency to denigrate others here needs to stop.
No insult to me Shu. I'm impressed that David is willing to so transparently reveal his nature.
Be calm - Be clear - See the faults - See the suffering - Give your love