Meditation

Any topics primarily focused on metaphysics can be discussed here, in a generally casual way, where conversations may take unexpected turns.
Cleric K

Re: Meditation

Post by Cleric K »

Soloma369 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:35 pm The Unity Equation is based around the fundamental Trinity of Mind/Matter/Spirit which is also Brain/Guts/Heart. When we are looking at the Trinity in this format, the middle third is seen as the Synthesis while the outer two thirds are seen as the Polarities. This is age old esoteric wisdom, is nothing new, simply a fresh perspective. The UE itself explains how we can use the fundamental Trinity to attain Unity, both within and without.
Soloma, speaking of Trinities, there’s one which can be considered quite special. When you read it out below it may not sound too fundamental but, please, don’t dismiss it right away as just one of the many formulations.

I’m speaking of a trinity that we can call Perception(Phenomenon)/Thinking/Intuition(Idea, Meaning). In other words, on one hand we have conscious phenomena spread out – colors, sounds, feelings, etc., on the other we have intuition about what all that means. These are the two poles. Thinking is the synthesis – the spiritual activity fusing phenomena and meaning, potentially elucidating phenomena with deeper intuition.

To understand the significance of this trinity we have to awaken to a fact which we normally very easily forget. What do you do when you enumerate all these trinities? What do you do when you identify the fundamental trinity of Mind/Matter/Spirit? You think. All of them are intuitions focused into concepts in the mind. You see, in a secret way, we can’t conceive of any of those trinities without thinking about them. Otherwise, even if we assume that they exist, our intuition about them remains blurred out in the background. If we stop for a moment and appreciate this fact, we’ll easily see that whether we realize it or not, no matter what trinity we conceive of, it is always within the context of the thinking trinity – even if hidden in the background. This tendency of thinking to hide in the background is also why we so easily forget about it and feel that when we enumerate all other grand trinities, we do that as if from outside reality, as if we have assumed some Divine perspective and when we formulate these trinities, we’re no longer subject to them.

In this sense, the thinking trinity may not sound as the most Cosmic in nature but at the same time is the one out of which we can’t step out in our human state. If we examine things more closely we can see that this thinking trinity is the specific form which the Cosmic Trinity takes when it is ‘stepped down’ to our human condition. As such, reality is concealed in that humble human thinking trinity - not in our abstract concept of it but in the living experience of our thinking process as uniting intuition with phenomena. On a higher level it is the synthesis of Soul and Spirit, and so on. But to reach these higher levels, and not simply enumerate them abstractly through thinking, we have to discover their reality as concealed, veiled within the thinking trinity.

Have you ever considered things from this perspective?
Soloma369

Post by Soloma369 »

I’m speaking of a trinity that we can call Perception(Phenomenon)/Thinking/Intuition(Idea, Meaning). In other words, on one hand we have conscious phenomena spread out – colors, sounds, feelings, etc., on the other we have intuition about what all that means. These are the two poles. Thinking is the synthesis – the spiritual activity fusing phenomena and meaning, potentially elucidating phenomena with deeper intuition.
I am fully in tune with this, the only difference in our "perception" of it is that I would frame it as such. Thinking/Perspective/Intuition so that it parallels the Mind/Matter/Spirit or Polarity/Synthesis/Polarity format. This is a Synthesis format, you are presenting it as a Source format as Idealists consider everything to be Sourced from Mind. While that is correct in a sense, my perspective is one of the Spiritual and I would argue that Intuition comes first, not thinking in such that your Trinity would look like Perception/Intuition/Thinking from the Source perspective. Source and Synthesis are the polar opposites of the exploding/imploding vortex that is the fundamental mechanic behind how some-thing comes from no-thing.

I am not here to argue or convert any-One from an Idealistic perspective to one of the Spiritual. It is fundamentally nit-piking as to what comes first. Ultimately it does not matter as both Thinking and Intuition are Spiritual in their nature, we cant take either out and put it on the table to show to our friends. I have my reasons as to why I know Spirit comes first, prior to Mind, which I simply see as the interface between us and Source/Spirit/God. Like I said, not here to argue this or convert anyone, we will all come to our own truths in our own way.
You think. All of them are intuitions focused into concepts in the mind. You see, in a secret way, we can’t conceive of any of those trinities without thinking about them.
You just answered what comes first, the intuition, which is then perceived by the interface or Mind. Mind is 100% the KEY to assuming our full potential, provided we have also built relationship with the Divine. I just put together my very first podcast to explain the Unity Equation, in it I explain how there are two specific harmonizations or synthesis we have to make to assume full control of the third. Both have Mind in these synthesis, most of us are a mess in our way of thinking. We form beliefs or we import them from elsewhere, forming identity and attachment to these beliefs. Beliefs are the "negative" synthesis of Knowledge and Ignorance whereas no-beliefs is a "positive" synthesis. One will not be able to understand this until one experiences it.

The Polarity/Synthesis/Polarity Trinity is by no means fixed. Some times Mind is a Polarity and some times it is a Source. This is also true of Spirit, Matter has a much weaker position in this, if any of the Idealists/Materialists/Spiritualists are said to be "most wrong", it is the Materialists. Once again I will point to the Trinity of intention/Willpower/Faith as being the focus of what I am teaching. How the practices build all three aspects of this Trinity, building Faith and connection with Source/Spirit/God via what I call the Tesla Ritual which is non denominational and without dogma.
we have to discover their reality as concealed, veiled within the thinking trinity.
I teach that Mind IS "the veil" between our Material experience and our Spiritual experience. You will note that our positions resonate and the only difference lies in "what comes first". I am firm in position based on experience, when I was formulating the Unity Equation, my guide on Reddit who I consider to have been an 'Angel" Polarity guided my thoughts towards "order of operation". When I recorded the UE, I was bumped again in a most profound way. I can only make the assumption that what I am now sharing has been given the thumbs up by Divine Authority. Meaning Source/Spirit/God comes first, created the interface of Mind, which is the Duality of the now Feminine/Lunar and Masculine/Solar energies that synthesize and create the "Son"-Divine-Child/Earth energies.

This is age old fundamental wisdom of "how things work" and the Unity Equation builds upon this in a relationship sort of way such that we can understand how we can realize our full potential by harmonizing the internal energies/polarities of Intention/Faith and Intention/Willpower.

Thank you for the fine conversation. If you have any interest in my 20m podcast explaining the Unity Equation, I would be happy to drop it. It would require a visit to my r/Liberment sub to have a look at the UE as it is a audio podcast. Thanks again!
Cleric K

Post by Cleric K »

Soloma369 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:36 pm I teach that Mind IS "the veil" between our Material experience and our Spiritual experience. You will note that our positions resonate and the only difference lies in "what comes first". I am firm in position based on experience, when I was formulating the Unity Equation, my guide on Reddit who I consider to have been an 'Angel" Polarity guided my thoughts towards "order of operation". When I recorded the UE, I was bumped again in a most profound way. I can only make the assumption that what I am now sharing has been given the thumbs up by Divine Authority. Meaning Source/Spirit/God comes first, created the interface of Mind, which is the Duality of the now Feminine/Lunar and Masculine/Solar energies that synthesize and create the "Son"-Divine-Child/Earth energies.
Maybe we can refine things a little further. Of course, I fully agree that Spirit comes first. That’s why I tried to point out that thinking in its present form is only a more rigidified form of more general spiritual (intuitive) activity. By spiritual activity it is meant that we impress something within the flow of reality according to our meaningful intents. In thinking we focus on impressing mental images, in willing we agitate our whole body. In a sense, through willing the mental images of thinking go deeper in the flow of existence. There are many nuances to be considered but as a whole these are forms of our one spiritual activity.

When you teach that the Mind is the veil, this can be misunderstood as if the Mind is something that exists independently of our inner being and only bars our way towards the spiritual (I'm not saying that you see it thus). This is also why today it is so popular that people try to deidentify from thinking, to push it aside as something that prevents them from reaching enlightenment. But we gain a much more coherent understanding if we conceive that our spiritual being feels like a thinking mind/ego when it descends into the constraints of the bodily spectrum. In the astral we’re also spiritually active. We still live in intuition of what existence is and through our intuitive activity we meaningfully augment the flow. If we imagine that this activity feels fluid, then descending into the bodily spectrum feels like chilling that breaks down the flow into ice crystals. In a way we’re the same essential being but now our spiritual activity feels like moving mental ice cubes. An analogy that we often use here is that our thinking ego relates to the higher ego as our dream self to the waking. In our dream if we are to become lucid we don't reject our dream consciousness and expect to receive enlightenment from somewhere else. It's rather that we have been our waking self all along but with diminished consciousness. In the same way, we awaken to our higher self not when we push away the Mind as if it is simply some inert obstacle but when we awaken to the fact that in our intellect a higher being dreams. Thus true awakening begins not when we stop thinking altogether but when our thinking becomes expression of the flow of destiny, which the higher ego dreamily Imagines. In a sense, the higher and the thinking ego become 'in-phase'.

We should be clear that our thinking ego is not equal to the higher ego whose perspective we can glimpse in the astral. As a matter of fact, being in the astral doesn't at all mean that we live in higher consciousness (which is immanent to the higher ego). We are in the same astral every night we dream and not only that we're there with our intellectual ego but it is even more diminished than usual.

So this is the first thing: higher consciousness is not simply an exchange of our sensory perceptions with other more fluid dream-like images, and putting aside the intellect. Here lies a great temptation in our age: that as soon as we experience ‘ego death’ through psychedelics or another way, we assume we have pierced the veil and now operate through our higher being. This, however, doesn’t grasp the fact that the intuition that we refine through our thinking ego belongs to one and the same essential being and not only to some 'intellectual' partition of it. This becomes apparent if we soberly assess the facts of non-ordinary states. For example, you often mention Matter. But what is Matter really? When we dream at night we also move through landscapes. Is this Matter? What about OBEs?

If we’re careful with these things we’ll have to admit that none of these experiences reveal their true nature out of themselves. It is very important to understand this because otherwise we move from one Maya into another if we imagine that in the astral (Imaginative) space we behold reality ‘as it is’, in its ‘true’ form. Just because we have left the ice cubes of the intellect behind, we imagine that we’re now no longer subject to errors. If I don’t think, how can I err? Yet through thinking we organize the one intuitive being in its full depth, not only the intellectual surface. Whether we conceive of astral space as literal reality or as an artistic expression of deeper purely ideal order, depends on the way we think about it – even though in astral space it seems we’re not thinking with concepts about it. Nevertheless, it is through thinking that we adjust and refine the intuitive lenses of our full Cosmic being. In other words, we enter the non-ordinary experiences precisely with the intuitive glasses that we have prepared for ourselves through our normal thinking. If this is not understood and we see Mind simply as an obstacle, then we're completely ignorant of the fact that everything we experience in the loosened state is completely sieved through the intuitive slots that we have prepared for ourselves through thinking. Then we naively assume that we behold reality as it is in truth. All becomes clear if we realize that with thinking we can think about the full spectrum of reality and not only about sense perceptions. In this way it won't be also surprising that we prepare the way for higher consciousness by organizing the subtle organs through proper thinking (and of course the purification and strengthening of our feeling and willing life).
Soloma369 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:36 pm Thank you for the fine conversation. If you have any interest in my 20m podcast explaining the Unity Equation, I would be happy to drop it. It would require a visit to my r/Liberment sub to have a look at the UE as it is a audio podcast. Thanks again!
Thank you, I'm now looking into it. For others: here are direct links: the podcast, the equation.
Soloma369

Post by Soloma369 »

Hey Cleric, very in tune with everything you are saying here. How and what we think is a crucial part of what I am teaching as it play a role in the two harmonizations we need to make so "assume full control of the game of life." I have often been reinforcing that Matter is no-thing, it is of course Spirit in its most fundamental nature.

It is all very paradoxical in its nature, how some-thing comes from no-thing, how we have free will and fate. The acceptance for these truths ultimately need to be resolved in our Minds or else we will hold ourselves back from progressing. I have been answering questions with the blanket statement "the answer is always both." Which is Truth as I know it, the potential exists such that if we can imagine it, It Is. We become the wardens of our own prisons when we subscribe to one polarity or the other as being Truth, beliefs being the adversary's, who is us, greatest weapon.

Knowing/Belief/Ignorance - neg synthesis
Knowing/No-Beliefs/Ignorance - pos synthesis

You wont know till you know and that takes work...

We of course are waaayyyy off topic of the thread and for my part, I apologize.
Güney27

Post by Güney27 »

Cleric K wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:16 pm As I was reading the words of the breathing exercise I realized that my initial translation is not exact. Initially I wanted to emphasize the relation with the triad in the Lord's prayer and that's why I decided to use the words as close as they are there. But maybe that changes the original meaning slightly. The differences are not great but it's still better to keep as close to the original as possible:

1. We breathe in and at the same time think the words:
May the Divine Name be glorified within/through me.
2. We hold the air and think the words:
May the Divine Kingdom be established within me.
3. We exhale and at the same time think the words:
May the Divine Will be done.

I have bolded the changed parts. As usual, in order for such an exercise to be really effective it's a good idea to spend some time with the words and experience deeply the gestures.

For example, for the first part we can reflect on what is the Name? In the narrow sense it is a word for something. In the slightly deeper sense we can conceive also of the True Name, which is emanation of the spiritual essence and thus is unique to it. So by breathing in, it is as if we want to breathe in the Divine essence such that it can make its Name known and glorified through us.

In the second part we hold the breath and the spiritual essence sets to work, it begins its transformative work on our body, which should become the Divine Kingdom in which the Divine Spirit can reign.

Finally, we breathe out and in this way we impress something into the World. This is can only lead to the Good if it aligns with the Divine Will which is the blueprint for Cosmic evolution.
I made an interesting observation (at least for myself)
that I can concentrate more deeply when I connect thought concentration with my breathing.

I come to the point where my body feels more light and my thoughts become more intense easier.

I think the exercise posted by Cleric is from OMA (correct me if im wrong), he has given a couple of breathing exercises.

Does anyone else have made the same observation?
~Only true love can heal broken hearts~
Federica

Post by Federica »

Güney27 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:41 pm
Cleric K wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:16 pm As I was reading the words of the breathing exercise I realized that my initial translation is not exact. Initially I wanted to emphasize the relation with the triad in the Lord's prayer and that's why I decided to use the words as close as they are there. But maybe that changes the original meaning slightly. The differences are not great but it's still better to keep as close to the original as possible:

I have bolded the changed parts. As usual, in order for such an exercise to be really effective it's a good idea to spend some time with the words and experience deeply the gestures.

For example, for the first part we can reflect on what is the Name? In the narrow sense it is a word for something. In the slightly deeper sense we can conceive also of the True Name, which is emanation of the spiritual essence and thus is unique to it. So by breathing in, it is as if we want to breathe in the Divine essence such that it can make its Name known and glorified through us.

In the second part we hold the breath and the spiritual essence sets to work, it begins its transformative work on our body, which should become the Divine Kingdom in which the Divine Spirit can reign.

Finally, we breathe out and in this way we impress something into the World. This is can only lead to the Good if it aligns with the Divine Will which is the blueprint for Cosmic evolution.
that I can concentrate more deeply when I connect thought concentration with my breathing.

I come to the point where my body feels more light and my thoughts become more intense easier.

I think the exercise posted by Cleric is from OMA (correct me if im wrong), he has given a couple of breathing exercises.

For my part, based on what I understand from Cleric, I try to stay away from any sort of momentum that would leverage breathing to effect thinking activity. I believe the exercise above was given as a sort of emergency technique, to use in situations when equanimity couldn't be maintained.

If our feelings are all over the place and our physical body is following behind them, upset, then we can use the exercise to harness our feeling situation by involving the body in the exercise, to reestablish balance. But in a context of peaceful soul, prepared for willed thinking activity, it's best to let thinking be as free as possible from the senses. At least that's how I understood it. Otherwise, taken to its extreme, one ends up going the kundalini way.

And as I recently read on Trees and Triads' Substack we can be fairly certain that kundalini is a type of pasta served with curry sauce :D
In this epoch we have to be fighters for the spirit: man must realise what his powers can give way to, unless they are kept constantly under control for the conquest of the spiritual world. In this fifth epoch, man is entitled to his freedom to the highest degree! He has to go through that.
Güney27

Post by Güney27 »

Federica wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:47 pm
Güney27 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:41 pm

For my part, based on what I understand from Cleric, I try to stay away from any sort of momentum that would leverage breathing to effect thinking activity. I believe the exercise above was given as a sort of emergency technique, to use in situations when equanimity couldn't be maintained.

If our feelings are all over the place and our physical body is following behind them, upset, then we can use the exercise to harness our feeling situation by involving the body in the exercise, to reestablish balance. But in a context of peaceful soul, prepared for willed thinking activity, it's best to let thinking be as free as possible from the senses. At least that's how I understood it. Otherwise, taken to its extreme, one ends up going the kundalini way.

And as I recently read on Trees and Triads' Substack we can be fairly certain that kundalini is a type of pasta served with curry sauce :D
Hello Federica,

I don't try to manipulate my breathing, but to follow its natural course and then match my contrentration object with it.

Steiners gave his pupils breathing exercises too, like Omraam mikhaël aïvanhov and Daskalos.
But they critique certain forms of breathing exercises.

For example do you think that the exercise of breathing light (visualization of light connected with the breathing) would be harmful?

Why would OMA gave his pupils potential harmful exercises?

But I agree that it wouldn't be beneficial to do Wim hof type exercises.
Soloma369

Post by Soloma369 »

For example do you think that the exercise of breathing light (visualization of light connected with the breathing) would be harmful?
Greetings Guney27,

I apologize for jumping in on this to answer but I feel it is warranted. I myself have used white light in my meditations vortexing in while visualizing black energy vortexing out to affected areas I was having issues with in an attempt to heal. This became my first experience with Mind over Matter as I experienced obvious change in relation to these meditations such that I found relief in one instance and bolts of energy hitting my ankle in another. It was obvious to me there was something to this, I would also shift the black energy to white light to signify the fully healed state, which was never achieved.

I had also visualized my whole body as white light, surrounded area, state, country and world as white light signifying my desire for all these parts of the whole to heal. At one point my Consciousness began to leave my body of its own accord as I would drift off to sleep. This became a bit of a problem as I apparently have an OBE blockage, I would instantly jerk out of this experience, whether due to fear, inserted blockage from my ufo/alien/uap experience. Recently an energy worker told me they think/feel it was from another human, like a curse.

Whatever it is caused me to dial back my practices to a very significant degree because I was also dealing with nerve damage that was not harmonious with this attempt of my Consciousness to go OBE, often multiple times a night. I have since resolved the nerve damage issue and am giving contemplation to the Gateway Experience as a way to break through in this area. I have often felt this is a next step for me in my own progression, I am hoping the guided aspect will provided me with the needed tools to learn to do it on my own so that I can dial my practices back up.

If anyone is interested in the Gateway material, I recently listed it to mega-upload for download by folks on my sub. Id be happy to provide the link here but I suspect the use of aids around here is frowned upon. Why I do not know, it did not hold me back from being lifted up by God back in October, to each their own of course.

In other words, I found great benefit from the use of visualizing white light, both for relief of health issues as well as a way to trigger OBE.
Güney27

Post by Güney27 »

Soloma369 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:50 am
Greetings Guney27,

I apologize for jumping in on this to answer but I feel it is warranted. I myself have used white light in my meditations vortexing in while visualizing black energy vortexing out to affected areas I was having issues with in an attempt to heal. This became my first experience with Mind over Matter as I experienced obvious change in relation to these meditations such that I found relief in one instance and bolts of energy hitting my ankle in another. It was obvious to me there was something to this, I would also shift the black energy to white light to signify the fully healed state, which was never achieved.

I had also visualized my whole body as white light, surrounded area, state, country and world as white light signifying my desire for all these parts of the whole to heal. At one point my Consciousness began to leave my body of its own accord as I would drift off to sleep. This became a bit of a problem as I apparently have an OBE blockage, I would instantly jerk out of this experience, whether due to fear, inserted blockage from my ufo/alien/uap experience. Recently an energy worker told me they think/feel it was from another human, like a curse.

Whatever it is caused me to dial back my practices to a very significant degree because I was also dealing with nerve damage that was not harmonious with this attempt of my Consciousness to go OBE, often multiple times a night. I have since resolved the nerve damage issue and am giving contemplation to the Gateway Experience as a way to break through in this area. I have often felt this is a next step for me in my own progression, I am hoping the guided aspect will provided me with the needed tools to learn to do it on my own so that I can dial my practices back up.

If anyone is interested in the Gateway material, I recently listed it to mega-upload for download by folks on my sub. Id be happy to provide the link here but I suspect the use of aids around here is frowned upon. Why I do not know, it did not hold me back from being lifted up by God back in October, to each their own of course.

In other words, I found great benefit from the use of visualizing white light, both for relief of health issues as well as a way to trigger OBE.
Thank you for your comment.

I don't have the intention to go into OBE states, because it would confront me with a sensory like world, which I would have to fit in my intuitive context to make sense of. Because the pictures wouldn't explain themselves.
It may cause more harm, because we can get into illusions.
My intention is to get insights and transform myself, to become more loving and purifyied.
I think light has purifying and transforming effects.

What do you experience in OBE's?
Soloma369

Post by Soloma369 »

What do you experience in OBE's?
In regards to the light visualizations and going OBE, I would posit it is the visualizations of being a light body that is the cause. If you want to use light visualizations for assisting in healing, I would think/feel you would be safe from triggering a OBE state. I have only even been OBE once due to exhaustion during my 2009 seven week ufo/alien/uap experiences where I was living in such a state of fear I could not sleep. My step-mother happened to be having brain surgery at this time, I went out to the car because I dont like hospitals and I felt safe trying to sleep in the parking garage. I found myself OBE and going into the hospital, up the stairs and into her operating room to find that the surgery was successful.

Other than that, as noted, I appear to have some sort of block that when the feeling of what I assume is going OBE happens as I drift off to sleep, I instantly pull out of it. So I have no real experience here, only that I am sure the level of practice I have employed, the visualizations of being a light body have played a role in it. This is why my current practice is so very dialed back, I am trying actively not go OBE because of this block.

Transforming yourself sounds like internal work, you might simply be better served by resolving the internal conflict. I have been sharing how I did it, which involved cutting through beliefs and illusion such as my ufo/alien/uap were "negative" and "bad" for me to a more balanced perspective of "catalyst for my spiritual growth." It was quite a bit of work for me, I imagine it varies for each individual but one thing I know for sure, beliefs are the adversary's, who is us, greatest weapon.