Understanding the Christ-being and His Significance for the Future of Humanity

Any topics primarily focused on metaphysics can be discussed here, in a generally casual way, where conversations may take unexpected turns.
Cleric K

Re: Understanding the Christ-being and His Significance for the Future of Humanity

Post by Cleric K »

Ben Iscatus wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:25 pm Ashvin said: "But these details will remain a confusing mass of relatively dry facts until we reorient toward them as imaginative symbols for the Spirit as it manifests, from the first-person perspective, through the depth of our own intimate Trinity that Cleric mentioned on the other thread - Perception/Thinking/Intuition. "

Just as in the past I have been puzzled by your definition of thinking as “spiritual activity” instead of mental activity, I am also puzzled by your use of the term ‘intuition”.

Intuition is not, as you always seem to be implying, some higher level of mentation. Consider for instance Daniel Kahneman’s Nobel prizewinning book, “Thinking Fast and Slow”. He considers intuition as what he calls ‘System 1’ which is a quick and dirty understanding (where there is no time or no need to spend time deliberating) which “operates automatically and quickly, with little or no effort and no sense of voluntary control”. ‘System 2’ on the other hand, is slow and deliberate, involving “effortful mental activities…including complex calculations. The operations of System 2 are often associated with the subjective experience of agency, choice and concentration”.

He shows in his book how intuitive ‘System 1’ thinking can be fooled, and indeed is fooled a lot in the modern world, though it is often right in everyday life and in emergencies (if it were not, we wouldn’t have survived). He agrees with Herbert Simon’s understanding that intuition “is nothing more and nothing less than recognition”, which can be trained by repeated activity – for instance a chess master after playing thousands of games doesn’t need to think in many positions (though this does not stop him being wrong in some), thanks to intuitive pattern recogntion.

It’s no wonder I can never understand where you’re coming from or where you’re going. Would it be possible for you to try to align your terminology with modern psychology?
Ben, I don't know if you've had the chance to look into this essay.

In short, intuition has nothing to do with some magical abilities. And it doesn't imply that it is always right. These are all notions that have intermingled through popular conceptions, where intuition is equated to some speculative sixth sense. It is simply the sense of knowing, of meaningful orientation within the flow of existence. For example, if you look around your room, even though you may not be thinking any particular thoughts, you simply have general understanding of what you are looking at, you know where you are. If this knowing background wasn't there everything in your visual field, even though perceptually the same, would have to be grasped as undecipherable hieroglyphs. This is what has been exemplified with the alien room example in the essay (even if you don't read it all, the example is in the beginning). This background meaningful orientation has been called intuitive context. Also there you can find how we can understanding thinking in this respect, as something similar to bringing to focus parts of this spread out intuitive context.

So there's nothing miraculous about intuition. The key is simply to recognize that we normally take for granted this intuitive context, this meaningful orientation that we have in our stream of existence. Think about it. Without this meaningful context, if you could only know what you specifically think about, you would have to be conscious only of objects that you specifically focus on. Everything in the periphery would have to feel like meaningless noise.

Now the question is whether this intuitive context can encompass something more of the World state, beyond our skin, so to speak, in the same way we're intuitive aware of our bodily state (which is part of the World state). This is a topic for the next essay.
AshvinP

Re: Understanding the Christ-being and His Significance for the Future of Humanity

Post by AshvinP »

Ben Iscatus wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:25 pm Ashvin said: "But these details will remain a confusing mass of relatively dry facts until we reorient toward them as imaginative symbols for the Spirit as it manifests, from the first-person perspective, through the depth of our own intimate Trinity that Cleric mentioned on the other thread - Perception/Thinking/Intuition. "

Just as in the past I have been puzzled by your definition of thinking as “spiritual activity” instead of mental activity, I am also puzzled by your use of the term ‘intuition”.

Intuition is not, as you always seem to be implying, some higher level of mentation. Consider for instance the Nobel prizewinning Daniel Kahneman’s book, “Thinking Fast and Slow”. He considers intuition as what he calls ‘System 1’ which is a quick and dirty understanding (where there is no time or no need to spend time deliberating) which “operates automatically and quickly, with little or no effort and no sense of voluntary control”. ‘System 2’ on the other hand, is slow and deliberate, involving “effortful mental activities…including complex calculations. The operations of System 2 are often associated with the subjective experience of agency, choice and concentration”.

He shows in his book how intuitive ‘System 1’ thinking can be fooled, and indeed is fooled a lot in the modern world, though it is often right in everyday life and in emergencies (if it were not, we wouldn’t have survived). He agrees with Herbert Simon’s understanding that intuition “is nothing more and nothing less than recognition”, which can be trained by repeated activity – for instance a chess master after playing thousands of games doesn’t need to think in many positions (though this does not stop him being wrong in some), thanks to intuitive pattern recognition.

It’s no wonder I can never understand where you’re coming from or where you’re going. Would it be possible for you to try to align your terminology with modern psychology?

There are other terms too - for instance, you also sometimes use the term 'etheric'. This is a legacy from the Victorian era when they thought the universe needed an ether to propagate light waves. We now do not see ether as a reality. Shouldn't you update and define what 'etheric' means?

I was going to quote the essay Cleric linked in response to this. One thing I would add is that, if we are going to make headway with the phenomenological approach exemplified in that essay, we have to put on pause the modern reflex to try and define all these terms in any abstract, generalized, and fixed way. The core point of engaging phenomenology is precisely to decondition our thinking from this reflex that characterizes modern philosophy and science, such as psychology and 19th-century physics that abstractly conceives a medium of 'universal ether'. These tendencies are holdovers from the height of deadened thinking that projected its own activity into thought-forms that it then disconnected from that activity and started treating as independent 'entities' and 'processes' that we stand apart from and simply model in our thinking as a detached spectator. Phenomenology is about reclaiming the life of our thoughts by reconnecting them to the experiential stream of inner activity from which they initially flowed.

We can't resurrect our thinking if we want to also remain with one foot in dead thoughts - it is like collapsing the holistic nature of thinking and seeing only the dead cat in Schrodinger's box. We measure the position (dead) of the object, by fixing our thinking in abstract definitions, and can no longer determine its velocity (phenomenology that traces the living movement of thinking). Or in the example Cleric gave on the other thread, it's what happens when we try to focus on the experiential process of our mathematical thinking (living) but also focus on doing a mathematical calculation at the same time (dead). As soon as we focus on the latter, we can no longer focus on the former. When we engage in phenomenology, however, we can trace the living flow of experience and then the fixed concepts - like "intuition", "etheric", and so forth - are seen as natural condensations of that experience, conceptual points of balance for the dynamic flow of life itself. The position of the particle (concept) is no longer a 'reality-in-itself', but a testimony to our measuring perspective at any given time.
"Most people would sooner regard themselves as a piece of lava in the moon than as an 'I'"
Federica

Post by Federica »

I thought I would comment on the expressions “mental activity” and “spiritual activity”, and why spiritual is more appropriate than mental, to refer to thinking, as I see it.

I believe that a certain dislike for the expression “spiritual activity” could have its origin in that - under systemic cultural pressure - we often forget to stay fully consistent with our own understanding that the nature of reality is ideal. For some reason, it makes sense to us that materialism is baloney, nevertheless, when we positively set ourselves in our best mode to read, reflect and inquire about the nature of reality, we tend to automatically ground ourselves spatially, in our physical identity and bubble, and we direct attention outward, to our physical environment and its possible explanations. That’s often our default stance, and we forget to make an effort to reset our inner attitude. We often don't try to really live up to what it may entail - even just as an attitude of openness to it - that reality (with us in it) is one, and it is of the nature of consciousness.

Problem is, when one calls one's views idealist, but at the same time sets oneself up for inquiry as a de facto materialist, with default focus on ‘the world’ on one side, and oneself, the inquirer, on the other side, equipped with thinking - seen as the tool by which we can auscultate that world and report on the findings - then we implicitly accept that the world is and flows completely independent of our investigations. We are accepting that we can perform them undisturbing and undisturbed, as if from within a freeze frame, where we allow ourselves to do as if we could pause the unitary flow of becoming, just the time of our inquiry. We do as if it were possible to extract ourselves and our ideal activity from the flow of the one reality. Doing that, we forget that our thinking can't be reliable as a super-partes instrument of inquiry, since it's of the same unitary nature (consciousness) as the world we are trying to investigate! Still, we succumb to the pervasive pressure to produce some 'report of objective understanding', and this simple fact utterly escapes us. So we focus all attention on investigating and reporting from without reality (allegedly) into it.

In this position, one is typically drawn to refer to thinking as “mental” activity rather than “spiritual” activity. The word ‘mental’ is sort of circumscribed, bubble-friendly, and modeling-friendly. It connects with brain activity, with measurement (etymologically) and ultimately with perception. In its essence, it’s a materialist-friendly word that has an (unwarranted) ambition of ‘objectivity’: there is the world, that we perceive, and there is our mind and its mental activity to auscultate it, report on it, and organize the findings in logical ways. That’s how knowledge works - clean, organized and reportable.

By contrast, when one intently strives to become aware of this effortless, seamless orthodoxy of our times - and to question it - then it’s easy to see why thinking is spiritual in essence, not mental. It’s enough to notice that thinking, as we experience it, is supra-sensible. Even when we think of something we have previously perceived with our five senses, the experience of calling forth that thought at will does not depend on anything sensory. We can decide to access that thought-image independent of the sensory organs. That thought-perception, or image, is a reality. It's an experience of supra-sensory nature - of ideal nature. And so is the whole ground of reality. Noticing this continuity, we recognize that our thoughts are the opening, the conscious entry point, that can help us trace back and experience our direct, continuous connection with the whole of reality, with the whole of consciousness. It becomes clear that our thought-perceptions can only be the fall-out within the scope of our normal consciousness, of the unitary process of reality. This is ideal in nature - that is, spiritual.

Therefore, by saying “spiritual activity”, we recognize that we can’t put reality on pause and extract our operating thinking agency out of its flow, just for the purpose of inquiring, reflecting, theorizing. Rather, we recognize our thinking agency to be one with the rest of reality, an inseparable part of that same reality we want to understand, moving in sync with it. Obviously, it can’t be ‘used’ as external instrument to grasp consciousness as an object. Since our thinking is an integral part of it - the way in starts already in, so to say - then the only way to understand both is from within, not by building thought-contents about supposed objects, but by direct contact, spiritual contact, with the spiritual root of our thinking. We have to work at the progressive exploration and discovery of how the source of thinking (spirit) ends up falling out in each of us in certain specific configurations and contents (and not in other ones) that we know as our personal thoughts. This is the journey of exploration and discovery continuously illustrated and mapped out for us by Cleric and Ashvin, like for example in the ongoing self-reference discussion in the other thread.
In this epoch we have to be fighters for the spirit: man must realise what his powers can give way to, unless they are kept constantly under control for the conquest of the spiritual world. In this fifth epoch, man is entitled to his freedom to the highest degree! He has to go through that.
Soloma369

Post by Soloma369 »

Steiner traces these relations into practically every domain of life, including physics, biology, medicine, agriculture, art, education, and many more.
I have found myself doing the same, making the claim that the UE is a distillation of many great teachings about relationship. I see in how you presented some of them as a Source like perspective such that feeling and inspiration can be seen as the Source of their respective polarities. This is the Voretx that the Trinity can be seen as or represent, the implosion/explosion, pull/push of understanding. I am focused on the Implosive/Pull perspective of the Trinity where the middle third is seen as Synthesis as opposed to Source such that Body/Matter/Action is the result of the harmonization of the Mind and Spirit polarities.

Philosophy of Spiritual Activity would appear to be one I should dig in to. You will note that I have been distilling the Mind/Matter/Spirit Trinity to one of Intention/Willpower/Faith as an explanation as to how Jesus performed miracles. I am trying to show that how we harmonize the polarities of Intention/Faith represented by Mind/Spirit and Intention/Willpower which is the harmonization of Mind/Matter represented by the half infinity symbols that is littered throughout the UE, we can assume control over the third harmonization of Matter/Spirit, which is our four dimensional, fourth density conscious experience.

It is of little value without actually putting the practices to work. We can view the left side of the UE as the Mind/Spirit harmonization need to be made, the right side of the UE as the existing Matter/Spirit 4d experience and the polar line as the Mind/Matter harmonization. I am saying that the left side of the UE can not be fully realized, as simple as it is, without putting the work in, which is represented by the vertical line of Acceptance/Willpower/Acceptance. There is no utility to the UE if one does not do the required work to lift oneself up. This work is explained in a "how I did it" way such that these practices can be adopted and personalized, even providing for a non-dogmatic non-denominational way of connecting to Source/Spirit/God provided to us by Nikola Tesla and proven through my own experience. One will not know this to be true till they implement the methods themselves, in their own ways.
What are the various contextual factors of destiny that led you to conceive the UE and share it here exactly at this time in World Evolution?
This is an excellent question, it would have begun as a very troubled young boy who found himself in a divorced family that utilized manipulation of the boy as a way to hurt one party or the other. My mother was the master manipulator, especially for such a young boy, who was also experiencing some sort of contact with the demon/alien/angel phenomena. She abused me physically and emotionally as my father would to this day not allow me to express who I am, instead choosing to try and instill who he is into who I am, expecting me to be him and do things the way he does them. My life, to this very day as a 53yr old adult is one of "No, that is not the way" and "you can not do that", etc.

I specifically recall after having been beaten and called the "shit of the family" promising myself I would make a difference in this world. That I would make my father proud, even though I did not see the solution in his recent claim of "money is everything!!!" as I find myself currently struggling with my finances. In other words, I wanted to do what I was being told could not be done, and I have albeit on a purely personal level. I wanted to change the world and I have, my perspective of and relationship to has begun to shift how my external external is playing out.

Of course there is a copious amount of Spiritual experience, from the internal to the external that has shaped who I am today and why I have manifested the UE. I was inspired by A.L Kitselman's Hello Stupid where he states all governments have failed the people, government should be ground in wisdom. He stated one vote for one man would hold us back as we would only ever get slightly better than average leadership. That this government of the wise should be answering the question "what is wise in everything" and it could be run on computers.

This lead me to envisioning how this might work and it evolved in my mind to a parallel like structure that would resemble a social credit like system that we would control. We could then exalt values and morals that we deemed would evolve us consciously such as wisdom, compassion and service to others. I attempted to share this idea with others every chance I could, often getting positive feedback but no one who wanted to step up to bring energy to its manifestation. I had given up on all of it while keeping it in my heart as a means of raising ourselves up, a way of doing away with current forms of government and eventually control like constructs such as money. I had been asking, "with the advent of the internet, why do need a representative?" Even as recently as 2023, I was trying to share this idea with others in hopes that folks would tune in yet found myself giving up on it and accepting that I was just along for the ride, I would make the best of it and that would be that.

Then everything changed in October of 23 when I came into Revelation "It all resolves fundamentally" while driving up the road to buy pizza. I had shifted my online activities to Reddit because I was once again as I currently am banned from Godlikeproductions. I found myself in a fantastic conversation with what I suspect in retrospect was an Angel who was very supportive of my understandings of "how things work." I was sharing with him/it/her concepts such as disappearing societies and cataclysmic events being directly tied in a polarity like fashion to our evolution of Consciousness.

The Revelation triggered a Enlightened thought "that means I can pass my arm through this road sign" that was quickly approaching and I did, I experienced it in a two perspective like format only being vaguely aware of the driving while experiencing the Unity of my arm and the road sign in a split screen like format. When that ended quickly, I was vibrating at such a high level, the next thought was "this means I can fly" like in my dreams that I always thought/felt should translate to the waking state. I was faced with a choice, stay or go as I knew without a shadow of a doubt I could phase through the roof of my car and fly off in that present moment vibratory state.

This lead me back to my discussion on Reddit and trying to make sense of it all with the Angel(?) DC. The Equation began to form and DC lead me to question "order of operations" among other things, which I would not have done without the prompting. DC then went MIA and I started my own thread in the Enlightenment sub called Fundamental Ascension Equation because that was how I was seeing the whole thing. It was still unfinished, I was yet to face my last test. This last test was the ants in my house, I had been wiping them out on my counter because *bad reasons*. I had already begun to consciously try and harmonize with them instead of killing them, they are the clean up crew after all, prior to my experience. I was boiling water for my hot bath meditation when I saw the Queen Ant on the counter, fat assed and all in a sort of challenging pose. I could have wiped them all out right then and there, instead I thanked her and proceeded to finish the UE in that meditation.

When I recorded the finished UE on Reddit, an well of energy opened up underneath me and within me, it seemed local/non-local in its nature, it made the whole house sway back and forth with its rhythm like an earthquake. This was the second bump in cognition, the first came with the Ascension in the car. This fully crystalized the reason for all of it, I now had my foundation for Liberment and how I could make a difference in this world on a very large scale. I went out to my deck which is my front door, the energy just pulsing, flowing through and around me. I look up and see a silver/black UAP in the sky, acknowledging me as I throw two thumbs up to it. Then a very concorde jet looking airplane came in very low and very slow over the farm, banking from north to south and west to east showing me its top side in acknowledgement.

The UAP was symbolic in its nature representing the Duality or pos/neg feedback loop we have been experiencing and it and the plane were the first of two acknowledgement, the second UAP a fiery golden feedback loop or Mobius representing where we have shifted to. The second terrestrial plane was very triangular in shape and had rotors within the wings and made itself obvious to me while I was attempting to burn off the energy during a very long walk. These second acknowledgements came a couple of days after the first, the energy was with me in a very profound way for close to ten days, finally subsiding when my internet was turned off for falling behind in payment inmid December.

This is probably too much context, here it is none the less. All of this of course being my objective truth as to what I experienced, I am of the perspective that I was up-lifted twice, the first being the Revelation -> Enlightenment -> Ascension experience in the car and then the Christ Consciousness bump when the UE was recorded on Reddit. I do not know what else to make of it and am following an unwritten unspoken mission to share what I have come to understand about relationship concerning the fundamental aspects of our reality of Mind/Matter/Spirit, which can also be viewed as Polarity/Synthesis/Polarity and appears to be found in just about every great teaching I investigate, from Christianity to Buddhism, to the Tao to the teachings of Alchemy.
AshvinP

Post by AshvinP »

Soloma369 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:30 pm
Steiner traces these relations into practically every domain of life, including physics, biology, medicine, agriculture, art, education, and many more.
I have found myself doing the same, making the claim that the UE is a distillation of many great teachings about relationship. I see in how you presented some of them as a Source like perspective such that feeling and inspiration can be seen as the Source of their respective polarities. This is the Voretx that the Trinity can be seen as or represent, the implosion/explosion, pull/push of understanding. I am focused on the Implosive/Pull perspective of the Trinity where the middle third is seen as Synthesis as opposed to Source such that Body/Matter/Action is the result of the harmonization of the Mind and Spirit polarities.

Philosophy of Spiritual Activity would appear to be one I should dig in to. You will note that I have been distilling the Mind/Matter/Spirit Trinity to one of Intention/Willpower/Faith as an explanation as to how Jesus performed miracles. I am trying to show that how we harmonize the polarities of Intention/Faith represented by Mind/Spirit and Intention/Willpower which is the harmonization of Mind/Matter represented by the half infinity symbols that is littered throughout the UE, we can assume control over the third harmonization of Matter/Spirit, which is our four dimensional, fourth density conscious experience.

It is of little value without actually putting the practices to work. We can view the left side of the UE as the Mind/Spirit harmonization need to be made, the right side of the UE as the existing Matter/Spirit 4d experience and the polar line as the Mind/Matter harmonization. I am saying that the left side of the UE can not be fully realized, as simple as it is, without putting the work in, which is represented by the vertical line of Acceptance/Willpower/Acceptance. There is no utility to the UE if one does not do the required work to lift oneself up. This work is explained in a "how I did it" way such that these practices can be adopted and personalized, even providing for a non-dogmatic non-denominational way of connecting to Source/Spirit/God provided to us by Nikola Tesla and proven through my own experience. One will not know this to be true till they implement the methods themselves, in their own ways.
What are the various contextual factors of destiny that led you to conceive the UE and share it here exactly at this time in World Evolution?
This is an excellent question, it would have begun as a very troubled young boy who found himself in a divorced family that utilized manipulation of the boy as a way to hurt one party or the other. My mother was the master manipulator, especially for such a young boy, who was also experiencing some sort of contact with the demon/alien/angel phenomena. She abused me physically and emotionally as my father would to this day not allow me to express who I am, instead choosing to try and instill who he is into who I am, expecting me to be him and do things the way he does them. My life, to this very day as a 53yr old adult is one of "No, that is not the way" and "you can not do that", etc.

This is probably too much context, here it is none the less. All of this of course being my objective truth as to what I experienced, I am of the perspective that I was up-lifted twice, the first being the Revelation -> Enlightenment -> Ascension experience in the car and then the Christ Consciousness bump when the UE was recorded on Reddit. I do not know what else to make of it and am following an unwritten unspoken mission to share what I have come to understand about relationship concerning the fundamental aspects of our reality of Mind/Matter/Spirit, which can also be viewed as Polarity/Synthesis/Polarity and appears to be found in just about every great teaching I investigate, from Christianity to Buddhism, to the Tao to the teachings of Alchemy.

Soloma,

Thanks for sharing all these details. Your path here has been very interesting, for sure.

It seems we are all speaking of a path to harmonizing the aspects of the Trinity, and that this cannot be done at a mere intellectual level but must also involve our deeper layers of devotional feeling and willpower. The question still remains - what is the most safe and effective path for this harmonization? It is convenient to say there are many different paths and anyone can choose what they are drawn to, because in the end we are all being drawn to the same destination of Unity with the Trinity, but is this necessarily the case? 

If we look at the Gospels, without any rigid theological assumptions or dogmas, we still find there are clear warnings about false paths that, while they may promise us communion with the Trinitarian Godhead, can just as easily lead us astray. 

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." 

The Gospels also relate how to identify the paths - "you shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you free", "by their fruits shall you know them", etc. or "strait is the gate and narrow is the way that leads to Life...". In a certain sense, the 'strait and narrow' path starts from where we are already free - in our actively willed thinking (knowing activity) - and progressively radiates that freedom into all other domains of experience. Such verses become almost literal descriptions for the tip of our intuitive activity (thinking) where we are beset on both sides by dangers of excessive bodily-sensory attachment or excessive mystical detachment, and the creative technique becomes to hold those in harmonious balance through our meditative practice. That isn't a one-time event but a continual dialogue we engage in through our cognitive faculty. At all times our essential "I", which mediates between spirit and matter, should be present and actively participating in the flow of experience.

This is why the phenomenology of spiritual activity is so important. You may want to also check out this essay by Cleric. We take our humble beginning in the intimate experience of our spiritual activity as it engages with the perceptual landscape, meeting the latter's constraints and exploring its possibilities for expanding our degrees of freedom. In a sense, we are simply awakening to what we have always been doing with our spiritual activity ("you shall know the Truth..."). Phenomenology is the foundation of all natural (and soul-spiritual) science. The latter has always been about investigating how the 'now' state - including desires, feelings, imaginations, memories, sensations, etc. - transforms into new states, i.e. the constraints and possibilities for that transformation. And it still is, but we have simply forgotten what we are always doing when we think scientifically because we severed the link between the 'doer' (spiritual activity) and the transformation of the perceptual flow.

In the process of abstracting to this 3rd-person view and producing metaphysical speculations about the 'essence of reality' independent of our activity (including various forms of idealism and spiritualism), we have forgotten that, through that activity, we are the ones formulating and asking the questions of nature, setting up the experiments in specific ways, making the observations, analyzing the results, etc. If we simply remember that fact and keep it in view, then we see that all science is the study of how our activity meets the constraints of the perceptual landscape (including psychology, which studies the constraints of the soul landscape) and the fashioning of overarching ideas (principles, laws, etc.) that help us make more and more sense of the relationships, so we can discern the latent possibilities and find ever-expansive degrees of freedom for our spiritual activity.

What is the modern technology generated from scientific research except a way of expanding the palette of states into which my 'now' state can transform? Now my state can transform into a state where I am engaged in a video chat with someone across the world, whereas some relatively few years ago that was beyond the palette of transformation. Due to modern medicine, my state can transform through a palette of experiences that last until age 90, whereas that was very unlikely in the 19th century. This is what science/technology is all about - the phenomenology of spiritual activity, i.e. the constraints and possibilities the latter meets when engaging the perceptual landscape. The 'laws' we fashion are nothing other than our intuition for these constraints and how a set of states in transformation can be encompassed as something whole.

It's only because our spiritual activity is normally too weak to alter the 'riverbed' constraints through which it flows (except in pure thinking) that we feel to be a detached spectator of 'external laws' that we model with our thoughts. When we begin to recover the intuition, which was present at the inception of scientific thinking, that perceptions are symbols for the constraints-possibilities of our thinking, feeling, and willing activity, then our activity grows stronger as it works through the perceptual resistance and experiences itself contributing to the alterations of the constraints. The spirit is no longer passively governed by external laws but is awakened to how it actively shapes the laws that reflect the intuition of the palette of 'next states' to which it can transform.

But all of this starts from the humble seed point in thinking, where we have the most creative freedom to expand the palette of our possible states. If we find ourselves imagining how we can transform our state through the roof of a car before we have found the simple degrees of thinking freedom to explore what a 'car' even is and how it came to exist in our experience, then we are surely being led astray. We should thoroughly understand the nature of our current state and its most proximate limitations (related to our psychic space) before we try to shape the nature of the deeper biological and physical spaces that modulate the transformation of our states. You have already experienced some of this freedom in thinking when exploring the UE, but it is hardly suspected how many different directions our spiritual thinking activity can move in when exploring the meaningful landscape. We can probe the curvatures of individual and collective destiny in very precise and intimate ways.

Let's use the analogy of interfacing with our computer. When we want to write a post on this forum, for ex., and express all of our rich spiritual experiences, there is a lot lost in the translation. In a certain sense, we can only express that which conforms to the rigid input slots of the mouse and keyboard, where our fingers come into contact with them. That is a metaphor for the extent to which our intellect can express the movements of our higher Spirit that structures the layers of destiny. When we do this, we can recount in memory our individual experiences that seemed to influence our current state - why we think and feel the way we do, how we got to our current worldview, what our 'mission' is in life, and so forth. This is the whole context you recounted above.

Yet we also know that our fingers are modulated by our hands, forearms, and upper arms. Usually, these levels of spiritual activity are completely subconscious and we simply experience them as the psychic and bodily 'support' for our intellectual activity - that would correspond to the software and hardware of the computer by which we type our posts here. We don't feel our spirit to be active in these layers because there is nothing for it to come into contact with - they simply wave around in the air and steer the fingers but meet no resistance on the keyboard and mouse. Normally when we speak of 'understanding' the factors of our destiny, we are speaking of using the same mouse, keyboard, etc. inputs to explore the perceptual flow of our subconscious soul-life, i.e. our memory experiences and their relationship with our preferences, habits, feelings, ideas, etc. This is what normally passes for 'shadow work', 'self-knowledge', and so forth these days. 

However, in the higher movements of the hands (imagination), forearms (inspiration), and upper arms (intuition), our spirit weaves in the very same forces that structure the streamlines of destiny which guide our states through the subconscious soul and body life. Now we are no longer using our intellect to probe the soul life through the former's rigid inputs, but growing with our consciousness into the higher-order inputting activity of which the normally experienced soul and body life, through which our destiny is manifested, are shadows. In other words, we come to know these curvatures of destiny in a much more intimate way, from the first-person perspective of the Spirits who structure those curvatures with their intents. What we explore with our intellect can only be considered ripples on the lake surface from the swirling currents of Wind that blow above. Through the strait and narrow phenomenological path - the Middle Way - we can grow into these swirling currents with our lucid cognitive activity.
"Most people would sooner regard themselves as a piece of lava in the moon than as an 'I'"
Soloma369

Post by Soloma369 »

Through the strait and narrow phenomenological path - the Middle Way - we can grow into these swirling currents with our lucid cognitive activity.
Indeed, this middle path is all about "synthesis" that I have been talking about when referring to the UE. It is also part of the practices I preach, the internal work, the resolution of the conflict within from one of polarity to one of balance. I also have been teaching that for myself, we get lost in the minutia of the detail, such as your posts, the links and Steiner represent. We are entirely too focused on understanding IT or God or the Nature of Reality instead of building relationship to it.

This is why I call the UE God's Fundamental Law of Relationship, once we build this relationship and are lifted up, the things that we have been focused on, are important to us or are working towards will become more clear as it did for me. Once my experiences occurred, it all just made sense why the experiences happened and how the UE fit into my long desired goal of seeing self/all/others experience Liberment if they would choose to do so. I expect this would be the case for anyone who completes their internal work of one of polarity to one of balance.

That being said, I did not make i through the article or Steiner's work, it is entirely too much detail to get lost in for no reason other than to complicate the journey. I appreciate your folks obvious intelligence and connection to Spirit, we just have different ways going about attaining similar understandings and results. I realize I do not need to know everything about how or why these processes work, it is simply more efficient to focus on the relationship aspect which begins internally and manifests externally.
AshvinP

Post by AshvinP »

Soloma369 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:00 am
Through the strait and narrow phenomenological path - the Middle Way - we can grow into these swirling currents with our lucid cognitive activity.
Indeed, this middle path is all about "synthesis" that I have been talking about when referring to the UE. It is also part of the practices I preach, the internal work, the resolution of the conflict within from one of polarity to one of balance. I also have been teaching that for myself, we get lost in the minutia of the detail, such as your posts, the links and Steiner represent. We are entirely too focused on understanding IT or God or the Nature of Reality instead of building relationship to it.

This is why I call the UE God's Fundamental Law of Relationship, once we build this relationship and are lifted up, the things that we have been focused on, are important to us or are working towards will become more clear as it did for me. Once my experiences occurred, it all just made sense why the experiences happened and how the UE fit into my long desired goal of seeing self/all/others experience Liberment if they would choose to do so. I expect this would be the case for anyone who completes their internal work of one of polarity to one of balance.

That being said, I did not make i through the article or Steiner's work, it is entirely too much detail to get lost in for no reason other than to complicate the journey. I appreciate your folks obvious intelligence and connection to Spirit, we just have different ways going about attaining similar understandings and results. I realize I do not need to know everything about how or why these processes work, it is simply more efficient to focus on the relationship aspect which begins internally and manifests externally.

As briefly discussed on the other thread, we have had many discussions on this forum about what you are expressing - that the intuitive thinking path gets distracted in the 'optional minutia of detail' while failing to cultivate the relationship with the Oneness, Unity, Godhead, etc. It proves very difficult to find ways of highlighting the fundamental misunderstanding that takes place here because every further attempt to elucidate the issue is seen only as yet more minutia of detail and simply washes over people's eyes. It helps to get more concrete.

For ex., on this path we are speaking of, through proper training we can come to cognitively experience the 'panoramic life tableau' that people often mention experiencing in the context of OBEs and NDEs. Just as our spirit normally knows itself in the reflection of our dim and fragmented memories, through this experience our spirit can know itself in the reflection of its holistic life experience, including childhood states that were previously inaccessible. This is not the same as simply accessing, combining, and analyzing all of our memories. It is more like encompassing our life states as a holistic intuition, as we experience when listening to the notes of a musical melody.

It is exactly through such holistic knowledge that we can more effectively cultivate our relationship with the Divine, as we gain insight into how Divine intents have always been structuring our rhythms of development. When our states are grasped as something holistic, it is much easier to discern the archetypal patterns through which the Divine works, just as it is easier to discern the self-similar patterns of natural and cultural development when looking from an airplane or mountain peak.

Although I am using a spatial metaphor, clearly the inner rhythms of our lives are temporal in essence and our sensory-spatial states are only the outermost 'skin' of those rhythms. Furthermore, as mentioned above, we don't analyze the holistic patterns with our intellect but directly experience the meaning embedded within them. This isn't a higher view of the individual and cultural patterns we attain for mere curiosity and pleasure, but to actively participate in harmonizing them with the patterns of Nature and the Cosmos in which we 'live, move, and have our being'.

We have to ask ourselves what kind of relationship God might be seeking with humanity in our current age. Is it the sort where we simply express our love, gratitude, etc. and receive spiritual blessings and experiences in return, as we did for many millennia prior, or may He be seeking that we become more like Him, i.e. more creatively and morally responsible for structuring the flow of destiny, not only for ourselves but for all Earthly beings? That is, He is seeking to progressively realize a new covenant with humanity - "In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away."

With that said, would you consider the panoramic life tableau another minutia of detail that we can get lost in, or rather an experience that is essential for the Spirit to know itself from within the Earthly plane at ever-more holistic levels of integration?
Federica

Post by Federica »

Maybe a galactically naive question, but why do we express prayers to Lord, and not to Christ? (at least as far as I can gather from the examples frequently brought to the forum)
In this epoch we have to be fighters for the spirit: man must realise what his powers can give way to, unless they are kept constantly under control for the conquest of the spiritual world. In this fifth epoch, man is entitled to his freedom to the highest degree! He has to go through that.
Lou Gold

Post by Lou Gold »

Federica wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:16 am Maybe a galactically naive question, but why do we express prayers to Lord, and not to Christ? (at least as far as I can gather from the examples frequently brought to the forum)
Perhaps personal intention is fully expressed as "The Christ my Lord" (Source of Light) and is abbreviated simply as "Lord" to express the quality of relationship. -- prayer as a humble petition.
Be calm - Be clear - See the faults - See the suffering - Give your love
Federica

Post by Federica »

Lou Gold wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:12 pm
Federica wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:16 am Maybe a galactically naive question, but why do we express prayers to Lord, and not to Christ? (at least as far as I can gather from the examples frequently brought to the forum)
Perhaps personal intention is fully expressed as "The Christ my Lord" (Source of Light) and is abbreviated simply as "Lord" to express the quality of relationship. -- prayer as a humble petition.
Hi Lou, thanks! Then mine was, indeed, a galactically naive question :D