Possible agenda of Bernardo's "daemon"

Any topics primarily focused on metaphysics can be discussed here, in a generally casual way, where conversations may take unexpected turns.
xzardozx

Re: Possible agenda of Bernardo's "daemon"

Post by xzardozx »

About Alan being "dead", when I heard the news I just assumed that it was the death of his exoteric public "persona", rather than the death of Alan Watt, incarnated Spirit of God. I believe he is probably hanging out in the Scottish Highlands or elsewhere, not that matters if he did pass, since I am in communication with his Spirit and was prior to his "passing". In the two months leading up to his "death", he accelerated his work load dramatically. He went from doing a 1 hour show per week for 15 years, to doing 4 hour marathons several times per week and was suffering no health problems (as though he were preparing for something - the death of his public persona?). He was always a man of mystery. Few things about him are known. He told his audience that he uses and has used many pseudonyms (as does Saint Germain) and had lived many different lives. He was a ghost writer and session guitarist for some of the biggest bands (the "English Invasion" bands of the '60s and '70s), when some of the greatest music was made - music that is still played incessantly on the radio because that's what people still want to hear. You don't really think all of those legendary songs (many of them highly sophisticated, musically) were written by guys in their early 20s, most of whom knew nothing about writing music and some of whom could barely play their instruments? He told us that he knew personally many of the people who are above the level of government. For all these reasons, I tend to think that only Alan's public persona passed, not even his incarnation.
Cleric K

Post by Cleric K »

xzardozx wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:05 pm We communicated telepathically while he was alive, though very sporadically - sometimes separated by years. Now we are closer. He's also rebuked me a couple of times back then (mostly about little things). Here's a small thing he rebuked me about, for instance. Back a while ago, when Britney Spears had a public breakdown and became fodder for late night shows, a laughing stock for nation, I mindlessly jumped on that bandwagon, and he just reminded me gently that she was a profoundly troubled teenager, subjected to all kinds of Hollyweird abuse in her childhood. And I was grateful for that reminder. I saw myself on that bandwagon and didn't like what I saw. That's an example of the Light (upright, righteous) side of "Satan" (the man behind the curtain, as I think of Him).
OK. To bring it all into context let's consider your NPC metaphor. Here we can use once again the concept of the veil. In a computer game there's a veil of the interface and there's no easy way to know if a game character on screen is moved through computation (NPC) or reflects the inputs of another living person (in the case of a multiplayer game). Of course we can reason in the most varied ways about it, which gives us varying degrees of confidence, but in the end the truth remains behind the veil of the interface. Please note that if a message bubble pops up on the screen and tells you that this or that blob of pixels is moved by NPC algorithm or by human inputs, you can still ask the same question about the text bubble itself - is it just a computational output or a real human being typed it in and send it to you?

This extension of the metaphor brings us to the main challenge in our age. For example, how do you know if you have really communicated with Alan's soul telepathically? Could it be that your subconscious being or another being has precipitated into consciousness dressed in the familiar voice? I'm not saying this to demean your experiences but only to point out the fundamental questions that we have to tackle if we are to find firm method of knowledge of the spiritual. Communications which arrive to us similarly to sensory perception, except that they manifest directly in our inner space without apparent sensory cause, are always susceptible to regression in the above sense. Everything is still phenomenal 'pixels' in our soul space and we still have the problem of the veil. Even if I hear the voice of God in my soul as a roaring thunder, I can still ask the same question: are the 'pixels' of that voice animated by the real being or they are just another automated NPC-like cutscene?

So in that sense, what is your inner criteria through which you would distinguish the voice of Alan within your soul space from a NPC fabrication? I repeat that I'm not saying this to demean your experiences. These are very serious questions which demand very careful investigation. It's obvious that criteria of the sort "I just know" are not good enough. When you ask yourself "How do I know whether Alan's voice is coming from his living soul or it is of some other origin?", how do you answer such that you yourself feel confident about it? It's not so much about the concrete example with Alan but in general, if we take these communications as a kind of spiritual scientific method.
xzardozx

Post by xzardozx »

I don't know for sure that I am not the subject of a government experiment. Dr. Robert Duncan is a physicist formerly of DARPA (the research and development "whiz kids" of the Pentagon) who is now a whistle-blower for the cause of TI's ("Targeted Individuals" - people who believe they are being subjected to electronic warfare). He actually worked on the "Voice to Skull" technology used in the Gulf War to project voices into the heads of Iraqis hiding in bunkers under the sand. They were so freaked out, they surrendered en masse. The technology has advanced and the communication is two-way now - it's artificial telepathy. Recently, he spoke about something called the "Jesus Programming", in which people are led to believe they are the 2nd Coming of Christ. This is what I've experienced. The fact that I can never tell for sure whether these paranormal phenomena I experience come from the terrestrial plane or the Spiritual Plane was built into the design of my Tribulations from the very start. If I had to choose one person to trust with my Eternal Soul in the entire universe it would have been Alan, even before we started communicating telepathically. So, if I'm being fooled, then what can I say but "bravo"! grrr...
As I understand it presently, high tech is a "fig leaf" for the Spirit. If Deep AI becomes conscious, for instance, it will be because Spirit "inhabited" that decision space, for whatever reason. I have no fear of so-called existential threats to our existence. I fear only disappointing God.
"any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"...and is only made viable by behest of the Spirit.
Last edited by xzardozx on Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xzardozx

Post by xzardozx »

Number 1 reason why I think there is at least some truth in what I've been told about me - I did walk the path of Christ in this life.
Cleric K

Post by Cleric K »

xzardozx wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:28 pm I don't know for sure that I am not the subject of a government experiment. Dr. Robert Duncan is a physicist formerly of DARPA (the research and development "whiz kids" of the Pentagon) who is now a whistle-blower for the cause of TI's ("Targeted Individuals" - people who believe they are being subjected to electronic warfare). He actually worked on the "Voice to Skull" technology used in the Gulf War to project voices into the heads of Iraqis hiding in bunkers under the sand. They were so freaked out, they surrendered en masse. The technology has advanced and the communication is two-way now - it's artificial telepathy. Recently, he spoke about something called the "Jesus Programming", in which people are led to believe they are the 2nd Coming of Christ. This is what I've experienced. The fact that I can never tell for sure whether these paranormal phenomena I experience come from the terrestrial plane or the Spiritual Plane was built into the design of my Tribulations from the very start. If I had to choose one person to trust with my Eternal Soul in the entire universe it would have been Alan, even before we started communicating telepathically. So, if I'm being fooled, then what can I say but "bravo"! grrr...
As I understand it presently, high tech is a "fig leaf" for the Spirit. If Deep AI becomes conscious, for instance, it will be because Spirit "inhabited" that decision space, for whatever reason. I have no fear of so-called existential threats to our existence. I fear only disappointing God.
"any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"...and is only made viable by behest of the Spirit.
So I guess the above implicitly concedes that in your experience, with our intellectual self we're prisoners within the virtual soul bubble. Our soul interior is filled with phenomena, some of them we consider to belong to the so called inner sensory spectrum (our familiar inner experience of the bodily senses), others seem to be kindled in more mysterious ways, such as voices, symbolic messages, synchronicities and so on. But in the end, it is all spiritual phenomena within our soul space and we can only have varying degrees of intellectual belief about the essential nature which may constitute the eventual depth beneath all phenomena. Would you say that this is a correct depiction of your conception of reality?

Let's take a simple example once again. I may eat beef because in my understanding cattle is a NPC, a pure automaton of spiritual pixels, having no corresponding soul experience whatsoever. Let's say I have been told that by the voice of Jesus. That voice filled my soul space as yet another batch of auditory pixels. By using my reason and gut feeling I can consider this message to be truthy or not. Yet in the end the real truth remains hidden 'behind' the veil of my virtual soul interface (probably to be torn down at the moment of death?) I haven't discovered the idea of the cow-as-a-NPC as a result of first-hand experience within the 'nuts and bolts' of spiritual reality - I have only been told that cattle is a NPC. Do you think that there might be other ways of knowing through which the Spirit can know the actual reality of the cow? Not of course by hearing the cow's voice telling us "Hey, I'm a real ensouled entity" because we can always doubt that this is simply the pre-programmed behavior of the NPC. The only way would be to know in some novel way the actual reality of the cow soul and spiritual forces that impress into our inner space. Only in this way we can know if they are mechanically arranged by some higher beings who support our matrix-like virtual reality or there are actual soul forces with it. Do you think that such ways of deeper penetration into reality are possible?
xzardozx

Post by xzardozx »

The first paragraph sounds close to my beliefs (which are a work in progress, of course). I wouldn't say we can only have "intellectual belief about the essential nature" of reality. I think we can come nearer to truth about objective reality through imagination and intuition, both of which have always been near to my heart, but can never really arrive at it, from our limited vantage point (unless, like Enoch, God chooses to show it to us).

I think the way to gain to deeper knowledge of other beings is through empathy. The "actual reality" of the cow may represent different things to different people. If we are "brains in vats" (minus the brains and vats - we are consciousness receiving a data stream), maybe in some cases, God wants someone to believe their suffering is real (for the growth of a particular person) and at other times that it's not, for whatever reason. In my case, since I have a science background and studied the double - slit experiment, perhaps God wanted to emphasize to me that he is not a sadist and, since it's a virtual reality, there is no reason for these farm animals to actually suffer. But I still eat as though they do (although not a vegetarian), because I'm just not sure. They mess with me a lot and I always wonder if I'm being tested so I just try to remain true to myself.
Cleric K

Post by Cleric K »

xzardozx wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:05 am I think the way to gain to deeper knowledge of other beings is through empathy. The "actual reality" of the cow may represent different things to different people. If we are "brains in vats" (minus the brains and vats - we are consciousness receiving a data stream), maybe in some cases, God wants someone to believe their suffering is real (for the growth of a particular person) and at other times that it's not, for whatever reason. In my case, since I have a science background and studied the double - slit experiment, perhaps God wanted to emphasize to me that he is not a sadist and, since it's a virtual reality, there is no reason for these farm animals to actually suffer. But I still eat as though they do (although not a vegetarian), because I'm just not sure. They mess with me a lot and I always wonder if I'm being tested so I just try to remain true to myself.
Empathy is surely needed ingredient but I'm not sure how you see it. If it is just a sensation in our 'vat' (to use your metaphor) then we can still doubt the source of it. For example, there are plenty of people who feel deep empathy towards animals. When they hold a fluffy critter they can't help but feel that there's something there that also feels.

But in your view you just can't be sure. The trouble is that if we follow that logic we should inevitably conclude that there's no telling if other human beings are not also NPCs. Could it be that God has created a whole virtual reality just for us and really nothing is real?

You see, when we take the vat as the impenetrable veil which separates our virtual screen from true reality beyond, there's basically no possibility for positive knowledge about anything. Especially considering the fact that according to what you say, God speaks also with satan's voice. Such a philosophy can be used to justify anything. I can say that it's OK to torture some people because they are really NPCs and no one suffers. You can oppose me that for some reason God wouldn't do such a thing and you hear His voice saying that humans are real. Then I can oppose you back and say that you don't really know if that voice is telling the truth or the opposite (God trying to test you and acting as satan). So in the end no one can know anything. It's one man's (or NPC's) word against another's.

I hope you see the problem with all this. Everyone will say "No one knows anything so I'll just remain true to myself." But what is this myself? We have no idea. For what we can tell it could be just the result of the particular social and cultural conditioning through which we have been developed. For example, you don't know whether the cow feels pain. You're not sure what to do so you decide to stay true to yourself - you continue to eat beef. If you had grown into a vegetarian society you may still be uncertain if a cow has inner life but then staying true to yourself would be to keep not eating meat.

So in this philosophy we hear voices from all sides and by definition it's impossible to tell if they tell the truth or lie in order to test us. We can choose to make changes in our life but in the end we don't really know if we have listened to God acting as God or God acting as satan. Staying true to ourselves is another way of saying: I have no clue, so it's better not to touch anything.

Are you comfortable with such a philosophy? Living as brain in a vat, that is, in full agnosticism of what reality may be beyond our virtual screen? Isn't it at least a little worrying that until your death you won't have any certainty whether the words you now read are written by a spiritual being or just a NPC algorithm?
Cleric K

Post by Cleric K »

Sorry if this is inappropriate but speaking of brains in vats ... :D

xzardozx

Post by xzardozx »

I have no reason or motivation to try to defend what I've written about my experience as being "real" to you or anyone else. If you find no value in it, you are free to ignore it, but I have nothing to defend except to correct misunderstandings which I am happy to do. I said quite clearly earlier on that we are all just guessing because human existence is a black box we are not meant to see out of (that's where faith comes in). Am I comfortable with it? Sometimes it's wonderful and sometimes it's horrible beyond words. But I'm still in the testing (strengthening, tempering) phase so it's, in their words, "exceedingly difficult". I'm not asking you to believe any of this. I hope you understand that it's just my experience.

"But in your view you just can't be sure. The trouble is that if we follow that logic we should inevitably conclude that there's no telling if other human beings are not also NPCs. Could it be that God has created a whole virtual reality just for us and really nothing is real?"
Not exactly - I said I was told that animals don't needlessly suffer. I said that the voices don't have enough credibility (since they mess with me) that I can trust it to be true (even though I suspect it is), so I try to cut down on meat eating but it's not something bothers me overly. it could also be a test.
"Such a philosophy can be used to justify anything" - it's not a philosophy, It's a subjective experience that have many doubts about. I explained that there is a government experiment I know of that would mimic "almost" everything I've experienced. Of course, I have built up a kind of working philosophy/theory to try to explain all that's happened to me as best I can.
"positive knowledge" what is positive knowledge as opposed to negative, or just knowledge? I feel that your expectations are too high. Something I imagined recently was a college professor who has never given a grade higher than a "70" in his entire long career. Why does he do it? Because he's stingy? A sadist? He does it to humble every single one of his students, no matter how brilliant they may be. To teach them that they won't always get what's fair, what they want in life. So far they haven't had much experience with that. Anyway, thats kind of what God is like on this earthly plane. Perfection is not a standard that applies to the human race and limitations of all kinds (especially ontological ones) are a large part of the adversity we are here to experience and to deal with.
xzardozx

Post by xzardozx »

If anyone wants, I can send them the intro (around 10-15 pages or so) to a book I've been writing about my experiences over the past few years. I submitted it to an online publishing house and got two raves reviews. I described it as a story of supernatural transformation, containing both religious/occult and political/conspiratorial themes (hot topic nowadays these days, a la Dan Brown). I didn't tell them it was autobiographical (and it was).