Possible agenda of Bernardo's "daemon"

Any topics primarily focused on metaphysics can be discussed here, in a generally casual way, where conversations may take unexpected turns.
Federica

Re: Possible agenda of Bernardo's "daemon"

Post by Federica »

xzardozx, as reported in the other thread through the illuminating words of Valentin Tomberg: in the logic of the soul, one part is equal to the whole. So, even if none were reading those conversations, it would make no soul difference whatsoever. It would only make material, or economic difference, that in itself has scarcely anything to do with the value of human conversations.
This is the goal towards which the sixth age of humanity will strive: the popularization of occult truth on a wide scale. That's the mission of this age and the society that unites spiritually has the task of bringing this occult truth to life everywhere and applying it directly. That's exactly what our age is missing.
xzardozx

Post by xzardozx »

Federica wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 12:58 pm
xzardozx wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:00 am
xzardozx wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 12:30 am

Here you go (he starts talking about the daemon at 1:34 timestamp -
OK, thanks, I've watched it. In that passage, Bernardo just confirms his usual views. He has personalized "the daimon" for convenience, as he says, supported by psychedelic experience, using it as a handle, but basically what he means by daimon is blind nature. He says he doesn't know what the daimon is, and the daimon itself doesn't know either. "The daimon is something done by Mind, but Mind doesn't know itself, Mind doesn’t know what’s going on". He adds, "if Mind knew what’s going on, why all this suffering? Why are we going through this? Our boss (Mind@large) doesn’t know the answer, the boss is confused.." Etc etc.
So he doesn't go past the swirls of his own soul, enhanced by psychedelic insights, putting himself at the forefront of "real research" because mind at large itself has no idea what's going on. It's only a big, instinctive beast that drags along poor bubbles of meta-consciousness like him, for its own forever unconscious historical purposes. I believe his long work history at ASML (a company in global quasi-monopolistic position, at the forefront of key IT research) has contributed to this self-image of pioneering researcher. Anyway, xzaedozx, we don't need to explore if Bernardo is preparing the way for the kingdom of God with this idea. I believe you have referenced it because this forum is called metakastrup and you made the reasonable assumption that people here support his philosophy, correct? This is actually not the case of everyone. Therefore, why not go directly the the topic you would like to bring forth, in terms of the inner work necessary to clear the path for God's kingdom? No need to take the long roundabout through Bernardo's theories.
I missed the one before so I'll answer it now -

How do we clear a path for God's Kingdom/Christ Consciousness?

I can only say how I do it.

1. Relentlessly honest self-examination. I shine a spotlight on my consciousness in the present moment. I take note of everything that passes through my mind and just let go of all negative thought patterns. Saint Germain spoke of establishing "dominion" rather than "control" over one's thoughts and feelings. Thoughts don't have any significance in themselves unless one decides to provide it by focusing their attention on that thought - momentarily undesirable thoughts and feelings are not a failure. You just let them go. That's dominion. As an Eternal Spirit, one wouldn't want to actually control all of one's thoughts and feelings since it would be boring, I was told. Establishing that dominion is equivalent to mastering one's ego.
2. Whenever I feel hatred toward someone, I know projection is always involved and I need to look within. It can be very painful and difficult to really look at oneself honestly.
3. Saint Germain said that the Spirit is looking "not so much for seekers as finders". In that Spirit, I have been investigating the nature of reality my entire life. I try not to take anything for granted, not to close my mind to any possibility. I actually find it glorious to change my mind whereas most people seem to find it shameful/embarrassing. "unless ye be as little children.."
4. In my early 20s, I read something Alice Miller (a writer of non-fiction about child abuse) wrote that stuck with me throughout my life. She said that, in her quest for truth, she had always believed she would meet the people who had traveled her path before since she was simply guided by truth. Late in life, she was forced to realize that she was all alone out on her limb and there was no one waiting for her. So I knew there would be no wise mommy and daddy waiting for me either (on this worldly plane and I knew of no other, at that time) and she saved me 30 years finding that out. As Gandhi said, a truth held by just one man is still the truth.
5. There's a lot more...
xzardozx

Post by xzardozx »

Federica wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:08 pm xzardozx, as reported in the other thread through the illuminating words of Valentin Tomberg: in the logic of the soul, one part is equal to the whole. So, even if none were reading those conversations, it would make no soul difference whatsoever. It would only make material, or economic difference, that in itself has scarcely anything to do with the value of human conversations.
I completely agree with that. It's just annoying when someone waves away what I wrote as having no significance, can't find a single thing in there that is worthy of his commenting on? I'm sorry but I know what I write has value and many have found great value in what I write. And when I tried to read what you two were talking about, there were so many obscurantist terms and nothing that spoke to my soul. I am speaking from first-hand experience with the Spirit. Not that I expect anyone to take word for that. And none if this, "we've already decided that is false or of no value". the user Martin immediately jumped in to correct his hubris but it did not affect his hard-headedness in the slightest.

Could you please summarize for me briefly your view of the nature of our reality without using obscurantist terms? And what is the meaning of life, etc?
xzardozx

Post by xzardozx »

xzardozx wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:45 am
Federica wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:08 pm xzardozx, as reported in the other thread through the illuminating words of Valentin Tomberg: in the logic of the soul, one part is equal to the whole. So, even if none were reading those conversations, it would make no soul difference whatsoever. It would only make material, or economic difference, that in itself has scarcely anything to do with the value of human conversations.
I completely agree with that. It's just annoying when someone waves away what I wrote as having no significance, can't find a single thing in there that is worthy of his commenting on? I'm sorry but I know what I write has value and many have found great value in what I write. And when I tried to read what you two were talking about, there were so many obscurantist terms and nothing that spoke to my soul. I am speaking from first-hand experience with the Spirit. Not that I expect anyone to take my word for that. And none if this, "we've already decided that is false or of no value". The user Martin immediately jumped in to correct his hubris but it did not affect his hard-headedness in the slightest.

Could you please summarize for me briefly your view of the nature of our reality without using obscurantist terms? And what is the meaning of life, etc? I will be happy to do the same if you wish.
xzardozx

Post by xzardozx »

Also, are you Sabine Hossenfelder by any chance? Not an accusation, just a question. I noticed a certain similarity between your attitude toward him and hers.
xzardozx

Post by xzardozx »

xzardozx wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:55 am Also, are you Sabine Hossenfelder by any chance? Not an accusation, just a question. I noticed a certain similarity between your attitude toward Bernardo and hers.
xzardozx

Post by xzardozx »

xzardozx wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:55 am Also, are you Sabine Hossenfelder by any chance? Not an accusation, just a question. I noticed a certain similarity between your attitude toward Bernardo and hers.
xzardozx

Post by xzardozx »

xzardozx wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:52 am
I completely agree with that. It's just annoying when someone waves away what I wrote as having no significance, can't find a single thing in there that is worthy of his commenting on? I'm sorry but I know what I write has value and many have found great value in what I write. And when I tried to read what you two were talking about, there were so many obscurantist terms and nothing that spoke to my soul. I am speaking from first-hand experience with the Spirit. Not that I expect anyone to take my word for that. And none if this, "we've already decided that is false or of no value". The user Martin immediately jumped in to correct the hubris of his groupthink fantasy but it did not affect his hard-headedness in the slightest.

Could you please summarize for me briefly your view of the nature of our reality without using obscurantist terms? And what is the meaning of life, etc? I will be happy to do the same if you wish.
xzardozx

Post by xzardozx »

xzardozx wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:04 am

I completely agree with that. It's just annoying when someone waves away what I wrote as having no significance, can't find a single thing in there that is worthy of his commenting on? I'm sorry but I know what I write has value and many have found great value in what I write. And when I tried to read what you two were talking about, there were so many obscurantist terms and nothing that spoke to my soul. I am speaking from first-hand experience with the Spirit. Not that I expect anyone to take my word for that. And none if this, "we've already decided that is false or of no value". The user Martin immediately jumped in to correct Ashvin's hubristic groupthink fantasy but it did not affect his hard-headedness in the slightest.

xzardozx

Post by xzardozx »

xzardozx wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:04 am

I completely agree with that. It's just annoying when someone waves away what I wrote as having no significance, can't find a single thing in there that is worthy of his commenting on? I'm sorry but I know what I write has value and many have found great value in what I write. And when I tried to read what you two were talking about, there were so many obscurantist terms and nothing that spoke to my soul. I am speaking from first-hand experience with the Spirit. Not that I expect anyone to take my word for that. And none if this, "we've already decided that is false or of no value". The user Martin immediately jumped in to correct the hubris of his groupthink fantasy but it did not affect his hard-headedness in the slightest.

“If you can't explain it to a six-year-old, then you don't understand it yourself” Albert Einstein