Possible agenda of Bernardo's "daemon"

Any topics primarily focused on metaphysics can be discussed here, in a generally casual way, where conversations may take unexpected turns.
xzardozx

Re: Possible agenda of Bernardo's "daemon"

Post by xzardozx »

Frederica, I wrote a reply to your earlier post last night but seems it didn't get posted so I'll have to write it again. Can you repost it before I reply since I'm not sure which one it is?
xzardozx

Post by xzardozx »

Ashvin, I'm going to read up a bit on Schopenhauer and then reply.
xzardozx

Post by xzardozx »

It's difficult since I know from personal experience that he's wrong about the universe not being a rational place. This is the thing that catches almost everyone up. In the "short term" (cosmically speaking), it looks like madness and it's supposed to (test of faith). In the long term, we have a destiny as Eternal Spirits and, Eternity, being such a "long, long time" (God told me that more than once) as it is, Spirits "need" to descend to 3D from time to time, in order to experience limitation, adversity, suffering and death. You can think of it as a kind of "Spring Cleaning" or maintenance for the Soul, which is invigorated/revitalized and ennobled by it. Everyone wonders, if there is a God, why so much shit (pain and suffering) in the world? There is a rational (even glorious) reason for it, as I attempted to explain above.

I was told there is much less actual suffering than we are led to believe (this is not an argument against veganism). This being a virtual universe, some things that take place do not involve consciousness and there's no one "there" to suffer. There are NPCs - non-player characters - who are purely virtual, as in a video game. Their suffering is an illusion intended to affect *your* mind. There is no reason for farm animals to actually suffer, for instance, since God is not a sadist, all appearances to the contrary notwithstanding. But we are certainly supposed to *believe* that they do and to act accordingly. This being a virtual universe, farm animals are purely virtual. They have no souls to suffer.

Also, I believe Bernardo knows much more about the Spirit than he's letting on. Everyone is being tested and he can't "give away the game". It's not time for that yet. He told me some of the most comforting things when I was struggling. He told me in voice filled with emotion, "not a soul in the universe resents you, Robert!". As an innocent 6yo boy, I was resented (pure projection in every case) by all three of my "parents", each one more toxic than the next and by my older sister who was jealous of me. She told me she thought I inherited every positive trait of our parents and she inherited every negative one. The thing is I couldn't help but agree with her and she hated me for it. My childhood was very much like a fairy tale. My grandmother told me that, when my mother was born a beautiful blonde European-looking child (both she and my grandfather were dark-haired, Jewish-looking immigrants from Russia), she thought she was an "angel sent by God to help her with her difficult life". That was narcissistic abuse and it really messed my mother up. Then I became my *mother's* own personal angel whom she expected to be at her beck and call for the rest of her life. One of the Spirits told me I was "bit hard but it didn't take". I didn't become like them.
AshvinP

Post by AshvinP »

xzardozx wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:07 am It's difficult since I know from personal experience that he's wrong about the universe not being a rational place. This is the thing that catches almost everyone up. In the "short term" (cosmically speaking), it looks like madness and it's supposed to (test of faith). In the long term, we have a destiny as Eternal Spirits and, Eternity, being such a "long, long time" (God told me that more than once) as it is, Spirits "need" to descend to 3D from time to time, in order to experience limitation, adversity, suffering and death. You can think of it as a kind of "Spring Cleaning" or maintenance for the Soul, which is invigorated/revitalized and ennobled by it. Everyone wonders, if there is a God, why so much shit (pain and suffering) in the world? There is a rational (even glorious) reason for it, as I attempted to explain above.

I was told there is much less actual suffering than we are led to believe (this is not an argument against veganism). This being a virtual universe, some things that take place do not involve consciousness and there's no one "there" to suffer. There are NPCs - non-player characters - who are purely virtual, as in a video game. Their suffering is an illusion intended to affect *your* mind. There is no reason for farm animals to actually suffer, for instance, since God is not a sadist, all appearances to the contrary notwithstanding. But we are certainly supposed to *believe* that they do and to act accordingly. This being a virtual universe, farm animals are purely virtual. They have no souls to suffer.

Also, I believe Bernardo knows much more about the Spirit than he's letting on. Everyone is being tested and he can't "give away the game". It's not time for that yet. He told me some of the most comforting things when I was struggling. He told me in voice filled with emotion, "not a soul in the universe resents you, Robert!". As an innocent 6yo boy, I was resented (pure projection in every case) by all three of my "parents", each one more toxic than the next and by my older sister who was jealous of me. She told me she thought I inherited every positive trait of our parents and she inherited every negative one. The thing is I couldn't help but agree with her and she hated me for it. My childhood was very much like a fairy tale. My grandmother told me that, when my mother was born a beautiful blonde European-looking child (both she and my grandfather were dark-haired, Jewish-looking immigrants from Russia), she thought she was an "angel sent by God to help her with her difficult life". That was narcissistic abuse and it really messed my mother up. Then I became my *mother's* own personal angel whom she expected to be at her beck and call for the rest of her life. One of the Spirits told me I was "bit hard but it didn't take". I didn't become like them.

Robert,

Thanks for sharing.

As for BK, you may be right, but then one has to wonder why he maintains a public side that promotes a one-sided philosophy and a private side that knows better? Either way, I hope it's clear that I am not writing these posts to convince you Schop, BK, or anyone else is wrong, but to simply explore the Truth of the matter more deeply. I only mention these personalities because their stated ideas may be useful reference points for people on this forum.

What you say about the animals and NPCs is clearly expressing a solipsistic view that denies the interiority of many others. Are you open to the possibility that this is incorrect and therefore to consider the reasons why, or, because it was 'told' to you, there is no chance of that? Because I have a lot of ideas on how to explore those reasons with you, so you can judge them for yourself, but there's not much point if it has been 'written in stone' for you as divine revelation.
"A secret law contrives,
To give time symmetry:
There is, within our lives,
An exact mystery."
xzardozx

Post by xzardozx »

Peter Mt. Shasta, Sant Germain's North American liaison, was very much like you, Ashvin, and like me. I thought it was all about purifying which is why you made that little switch before, that a life of pure service is the goal, and that's true. The Spirit does serve humanity. They also have fun. If you've earned the right to be there, you've also earned that right. In Peter's 2-part autobiography, he describes how, while on a plane back to USA from India, Saint Germain sat down right next to him, ordered a big juicy red steak, and ate it with relish in right front of him. Peter was appalled! Then StG tried to fix Peter up with girl! But he didn't understand. It's more about balance than asceticism, as far as lifestyle goes. There are many paths. Asceticism might be right for some but not for others.
xzardozx

Post by xzardozx »

Peter waited patiently for a month to speak with Neem Karoli Baba (teacher of Ram Dass). Eventually he was told he needed to go back to USA and become a Christian! Then he met Saint Germain and named himself after Mt. Shasta which is kind of like the Shambala of North America, or one of several astral palaces of the Ascended Masters located inside majestic mountains (supposedly!).
AshvinP

Post by AshvinP »

xzardozx wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:44 pm Peter Mt. Shasta, Sant Germain's North American liaison, was very much like you, Ashvin, and like me. I thought it was all about purifying which is why you made that little switch before, that a life of pure service is the goal, and that's true. The Spirit does serve humanity. They also have fun. If you've earned the right to be there, you've also earned that right. In Peter's 2-part autobiography, he describes how, while on a plane back to USA from India, Saint Germain sat down right next to him, ordered a big juicy red steak, and ate it with relish in right front of him. Peter was appalled! Then StG tried to fix Peter up with girl! But he didn't understand. It's more about balance than asceticism, as far as lifestyle goes. There are many paths. Asceticism might be right for some but not for others.

There are many paths, and I certainly don't advocate asceticism in the sense above, but there is only one path that allows us to discern and navigate the other paths - that is the path of Self-knowledge and spiritual freedom. We can't pursue a path in spiritual freedom until we know what inner factors are steering us along that path and why. We have to discern the inner context in which all our spiritual striving takes place. Here I am speaking of inwardly experienced knowledge of our thinking habits, preferences, antipathies, impulses, etc., not the 'knowledge' of abstract psychoanalytic concepts that we use to build a mental model of our soul-life. While the latter may be quick and convenient, it keeps us looking at ourselves from the outside-in. Instead, through focused thinking meditation and esoteric study, we can begin turning our soul-life inside-out. It is then experienced as something objective, with archetypal lawful relations which unfold and evolve, like the outer natural world is normally experienced. Then we come to the fact that our soul-life cannot be understood unless the soul-life of all other beings is also sought. Our story of becoming Divine is woven from the same fabric as all other stories.

That is why esoteric wisdom calls man a 'microcosm of the Macrocosm'. To grasp this fact, we need to start thinking vertically instead of only horizontally. If we imagine that all other Earthly beings are like soul-atoms existing side by side, then we have good reason to reject this hopeless multiplicity and instead conceive of the 'virtual reality' solipsism. But then we also have to forsake our immediate intuition that these beings we interact with have interiority (at least for other humans and animals right now). Instead, we can think vertically and resist the temptation to throw out that intuition. 'MAL' must be a hierarchically nested set of ideational agencies without any definite spatiotemporal boundaries. Our current perspective is like a sampling, or a cross-section, of the entire vertical gradient from lowest to highest, from the most elemental beings to the most archetypal beings. It is formed out of the 'interference' of all other perspectives of the spiritual Cosmos. Then the task is not only to passively observe suffering and act accordingly to improve ourselves, but to consciously expand into the World suffering - to take responsibility for the 'sins of the world' - and thereby participate in its redemption. Then we are suffering for the sake of the entire World's future.
"A secret law contrives,
To give time symmetry:
There is, within our lives,
An exact mystery."
Federica

Post by Federica »

:shock:
xzardozx wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:17 am Frederica, I wrote a reply to your earlier post last night but seems it didn't get posted so I'll have to write it again. Can you repost it before I reply since I'm not sure which one it is?
Robert, it was about your thoughts on the posts called The Center of the Central Topic).
The first one is:
The Center of the Central Topic (Part I) - viewtopic.php?t=723
In this epoch we have to be fighters for the spirit: man must realise what his powers can give way to, unless they are kept constantly under control for the conquest of the spiritual world. In this fifth epoch, man is entitled to his freedom to the highest degree! He has to go through that.
xzardozx

Post by xzardozx »

Am I correct in assuming no one bothered to listen to Alan Watt's appearance on Coast to Coast?
xzardozx

Post by xzardozx »

Sorry, I don't know how to do the "viewtopic" thing.