Possible agenda of Bernardo's "daemon"

Any topics primarily focused on metaphysics can be discussed here, in a generally casual way, where conversations may take unexpected turns.
xzardozx

Re: Possible agenda of Bernardo's "daemon"

Post by xzardozx »

Cleric, thanks for replying and understanding my story as I've shared it so far (a tiny bit of it).

"I believe you won't say that one must necessarily go through child abuse and other kinds of traumatic experiences?" - correct

"What would be your advice, if I tell you that I want to work selflessly and seriously in such a way that I also undertake my human duty and hear God's Voice, such that I can make my life continuation of the Divine plan? (this question assumes that I have already consciously decided to sacrifice my egoic life for a higher purpose)"

I was asked that earlier. I said that if you ask God a sincere question and listen patiently with intent, He will answer you, however always in his own time and way. Meaningful synchronicities are a common way that God communicates. I said, the more you think about, immerse yourself in the meaning of those messages, the more they will come to you. You could ask something like, "what is my Purpose in the Divine Plan and how can I fulfil it?"
I
I highly recommend a book called The Surrender Experiment by Michael A. Singer. It's the best answer to your question. He had a degree in Economics yet had decided that he preferred to live a monastic life in the woods of Florida where he bought a small plot of land and built a log cabin. He would spent the entire day meditating and communing alone with nature, eating nothing but a small dinner salad every other day. But then he experienced a series of synchronicities and decided to "surrender" to them, to allow them (God) to guide his life completely. Following this Spiritual Guidance, he went back to school to get his Econ PHD, mentored many people, wound up creating a spiritual community around his plot in the woods, and started the first digital medical insurance company, hiring thousands of people many of whom bought plots of land near him and became part of his Spiritual community as well. This is another example (along with Bernardo and Helena Blavatsky, as I mentioned earlier) of God pressing people to "bring forth" what is inside them, to do their part, and not to bury their "talents" in the ground. What's fascinating is how specific and meaningful the synchronicities are and how they opened up a cornucopia of opportunities, and mystical experiences for him on a daily basis that his ego could never have even imagined. The government found him and his activities to be a threat, as they so often do, so they infiltrated a conman into his organization to do unethical thing and create a paper trail leading to the doorstep of Michael Singer (this is Spiritual Warfare). Then he went through *his* tribulations. He was publicly disgraced on the cover of business magazines. Then he became a well-known teacher and wrote books (God Plan). I said earlier that God wants everyone to do their part in bringing God's Kingdom. The first step in that is to recognize that something is terribly wrong with the world.

As to your last question (I actually answered all your questions in previous posts), I explained about my relationship with Alan Watt (the Scot, not the Brit) and it's his voice I hear. Please listen to the link for his one and only appearance on Coast to Coast in 2006. I had never heard anyone with as much esoteric knowledge as Alan Watt had in his little fingernail. I felt about him the same way the ancient Israelites felt listening to Jesus. He spoke with a "Spiritual Authority" that was previously unknown to them and said things directly contrary to the Pharisees with their endless rules and regulations (dietary ones, for instance). But Jesus said, "It's not what goes into a man's mouth that defiles him but what comes out of it". They'd never heard anything like that. Alan told me his proper names are "God, Lucifer or Satan, not the Devil" and he prefers the name "Satan". I expressed earlier why I think that might be the case.
Last edited by xzardozx on Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:54 pm, edited 6 times in total.
xzardozx

Post by xzardozx »

AshvinP wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:42 pm
xzardozx wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:30 pm I'm not hating, just annoyed. It's probably hard for someone who hasn't experienced it to understand that I'm not coming from ego since my ego was shattered into a thousand pieces when I was 6 due to severe emotional abuse. As I said earlier, God laid me so low they practically had to scrape me off the floor in 2016. I actually wrote all that stuff in the pure Spirit of Sharing. But no one has expressed they found any value in a single word of it. Fortunately, I understand that it's part of the "Ascension Trip", so to speak - part of the process of letting go of everything human that is external and everything internal that is not of Spiritual Value, since that's all you take with you. Sometimes it involves a metaphysical kick in the nuts (and I'm allowed to be annoyed by it).

Robert,

You shared this divine revelation with us:

I was told there is much less actual suffering than we are led to believe (this is not an argument against veganism). This being a virtual universe, some things that take place do not involve consciousness and there's no one "there" to suffer. There are NPCs - non-player characters - who are purely virtual, as in a video game. Their suffering is an illusion intended to affect *your* mind. There is no reason for farm animals to actually suffer, for instance, since God is not a sadist, all appearances to the contrary notwithstanding. But we are certainly supposed to *believe* that they do and to act accordingly. This being a virtual universe, farm animals are purely virtual. They have no souls to suffer.

Now if we listen to what was shared, contemplate it, and then decide to write something critical in response, rather than expressing assent, are you going to accuse us of being AI emulators or projecting our egos? This forum isn't intended to be Twitter or Facebook where people simply exchange 'likes' with each other. It's intended to be something different, something which proceeds dispassionately towards the Truth with de-personalized logical reasoning. And what was written above is the exact opposite conclusion of what would be reached on the esoteric path of intuitive thinking. Are you open to exploring that path, even if it's unfamiliar and uncomfortable, or not?
"Now if we listen to what was shared, contemplate it, and then decide to write something critical in response"

If you ever "contemplated" anything I wrote, I saw no sign of it. You tried to tell me that what I wrote was simply wrong and everyone here agrees. Then Martin immediately corrected you, though you apparently don't take correction. You are full of spiritual pride. You had nothing to say about my posts other than to dismiss them with single sentence and a metaphysical wave your hand. Very disrespectful, especially since what I wrote about is so similar to what you were steering me towards. You could have easily engaged me on one point or another.
xzardozx

Post by xzardozx »

About God not being a sadist, I would have been overjoyed to engage you in conversation about that, Ashvin. This is pure speculation on my part and there is plenty of room for disagreement but you have not tried to engage in a respectful conversation with me about anything, so stop pretending otherwise. Yes I was "told" that, but that doesn't make it true. I've been told contradictory things, at times. I take most of it with a grain of salt and I can't be sure about much of anything, as I explained earlier. One thing I do know is that they know me better than I know myself, which is more than I ever imagined happening in this life - that someone would know me that well. I also know that their words speak to the deepest part of my soul (when they aren't messing with me).
AshvinP

Post by AshvinP »

xzardozx wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:05 pm About God not being a sadist, I would have been overjoyed to engage you in conversation about that, Ashvin. This is pure speculation on my part and there is plenty of room for disagreement but you have not tried to engage in a respectful conversation with me about anything, so stop pretending otherwise. Yes I was "told" that, but that doesn't make it true. I've been told contradictory things, at times. I take most of it with a grain of salt and I can't be sure about much of anything, as I explained earlier. One thing I do know is that they know me better than I know myself, which is more than I ever imagined happening in this life - that someone would know me that well. I also know that their words speak to the deepest part of my soul (when they aren't messing with me).

If you agree the spirit is alive within us, and that we can't analyze Divine intentions from a safe distance, then I hope you are also open to exploring the archetypal disposition and habits of thinking that lead us to seriously entertain the possibility, 'animals and many humans have been put in this virtual landscape as soulless entities by God for my personal moral growth'. Leaving aside the issue of whether any particular personality is the sole focus of Divine efforts, there is another problematic issue. As you pointed out, this only works if you believe they are ensouled when they are really not. This means our pursuit of Divine knowledge, i.e. the Truth, is at odds with what is best for our spiritual growth. Knowing the actual process by which the Divine works in the world negates the value of that process.

These are the sorts of irresolvable conundrums which arise when we don't first investigate the relation between our intuitive thinking and the Divine ordering of the world. If we simply skip over that step and start searching for answers, we fall into all the common traps such as the one Tomberg spoke of in that quote. The 'mystical megalomania' that he referenced is an objective part of who we are at this stage of human evolution and it will surface in our spiritual striving if we don't thoughtfully confront it. Intuitive thinking as a spiritual path is much more powerful and capable of producing much more certainty about these questions than we normally imagine possible, because we have never even bothered to consider it as a possibility due to inherited prejudices. All I am asking is whether you have any interest in considering this possibility. If you have already concluded it is a waste of time and nothing can change your conclusion, then I won't bother explicating it further.
"Most people would sooner regard themselves as a piece of lava in the moon than as an 'I'"
xzardozx

Post by xzardozx »

xzardozx

Post by xzardozx »

It doesn't "negate the value of that process". Do you know how Freemasonry and Intelligence agencies are organized? By concentric circles of secrecy. Each circle from the outermost to the innermost is given a higher truth than previous one, the innermost circle containing the highest Truth (As Above, So Below). Does God fool us? Of course he does. He said he'd send a "strong delusion" at the end of the age. It's materialist science and it has fooled a whole lot of highly intelligent people. You're speaking as though there is one Truth when there are many higher and lower Truths. And yes, I do believe this is a virtual world that is concerned primarily with the evolution of human consciousness (not do I find it "speciocentric" or whatever the word is, It's just reality). though I think maybe dogs (and/or other animals) who have close relationships with humans might 'graduate" to a human incarnation. It's just a guess/intuition.
As far as I know, I've been engaging in intuitive thinking my entire life. You think I'm a "mystical megalomaniac" and I don't, so let's just leave it there, shall we?
Cleric K

Post by Cleric K »

xzardozx wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:33 pm As to your last question (I actually answered all your questions in previous posts), I explained about my relationship with Alan Watt (the Scot, not the Brit) and it's his voice I hear. Please listen to the link for his one and only appearance on Coast to Coast in 2006. I had never heard anyone with as much esoteric knowledge as Alan Watt had in his little fingernail. I felt about him the same way the ancient Israelites felt listening to Jesus. He spoke with a "Spiritual Authority" that was previously unknown to them and said things directly contrary to the Pharisees with their endless rules and regulations (dietary ones, for instance). But Jesus said, "It's not what goes into a man's mouth that defiles him but what comes out of it". They'd never heard anything like that. Alan told me his proper names are "God, Lucifer or Satan, not the Devil" and he prefers the name "Satan". I expressed earlier why I think that might be the case.
Thanks Zardos,

Part of the reason for the misunderstandings with Ashvin is because what you call 'esoteric knowledge' can be understood in different ways. For example, for some, information about UFOs, stargates, alien races, shadow governments, dimensions, portals, matrices and so on is considered esoteric or occult knowledge. And in the literal sense of the word 'occult' (hidden) it is so, because these are not things that we can readily perceive around us with our senses. The most critical question however is "How do I know?" Here 'how' has to be taken in its full seriousness. Can we have direct experiences of these things or the most we can know personally is a voice coming as if through a veil which tells us about the truths on the other side? I'll return to this later but let's first clarify something before going on.

When you say 'Alan told me his proper names are "God, Lucifer or Satan, not the Devil" ...' what exactly do you mean? That God uses Alan's voice to speak to you and tells you about His names? Or Alan's disincarnated soul (assuming he told you that after he passed away in 2021) communicates with you and it tells you about the names of the Divine?
xzardozx

Post by xzardozx »

Into The Mystic
Song by Van Morrison

We were born before the wind
Also, younger than the sun
'Ere the bonnie boat was won
As we sailed into the mystic
Hark now, hear the sailors cry
Smell the sea and feel the sky
Let your soul and spirit fly
Into the mystic
Yeah, when that fog horn blows
I will be coming home
Yeah, when that fog horn blows
I wanna hear it
I don't have to fear it
And I wanna rock your gypsy soul
Just like way back in the days of old
Then magnificently we will float
Into the mystic
When that fog horn blows
You know I will be coming home
Yeah, when that fog horn whistle blows
I gotta hear it
I don't have to fear it
And I wanna rock your gypsy soul
Just like way back in the days of old
And together we will float
Into the mystic
Come on, girl
Too late to stop now
xzardozx

Post by xzardozx »

We communicated telepathically while he was alive, though very sporadically - sometimes separated by years. Now we are closer. He's also rebuked me a couple of times back then (mostly about little things). Here's a small thing he rebuked me about, for instance. Back a while ago, when Britney Spears had a public breakdown and became fodder for late night shows, a laughing stock for nation, I mindlessly jumped on that bandwagon, and he just reminded me gently that she was a profoundly troubled teenager, subjected to all kinds of Hollyweird abuse in her childhood. And I was grateful for that reminder. I saw myself on that bandwagon and didn't like what I saw. That's an example of the Light (upright, righteous) side of "Satan" (the man behind the curtain, as I think of Him).
AshvinP

Post by AshvinP »

xzardozx wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:56 pm It doesn't "negate the value of that process". Do you know how Freemasonry and Intelligence agencies are organized? By concentric circles of secrecy. Each circle from the outermost to the innermost is given a higher truth than previous one, the innermost circle containing the highest Truth (As Above, So Below). Does God fool us? Of course he does. He said he'd send a "strong delusion" at the end of the age. It's materialist science and it has fooled a whole lot of highly intelligent people. You're speaking as though there is one Truth when there are many higher and lower Truths. And yes, I do believe this is a virtual world that is concerned primarily with the evolution of human consciousness (not do I find it "speciocentric" or whatever the word is, It's just reality). though I think maybe dogs (and/or other animals) who have close relationships with humans might 'graduate" to a human incarnation. It's just a guess/intuition.
As far as I know, I've been engaging in intuitive thinking my entire life. You think I'm a "mystical megalomaniac" and I don't, so let's just leave it there, shall we?

Here is an intuition that we all have through our thinking - "I am". There is complete certainty in this intuition. In your view, can we gain the same level of certainty about other more involved aspects of our spiritual reality, such as the stages of Truth acquired through occult initiation? I'm not asking about the content of Freemasonry or any other occult society, or whether you agree with that content, like it, dislike it, etc., but only whether you think it is possible to gain the intuitive certainty we normally only have with "I am"?
"Most people would sooner regard themselves as a piece of lava in the moon than as an 'I'"