Possible agenda of Bernardo's "daemon"

Any topics primarily focused on metaphysics can be discussed here, in a generally casual way, where conversations may take unexpected turns.
Federica

Re: Possible agenda of Bernardo's "daemon"

Post by Federica »

xzardozx wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:46 pm
Federica wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:43 pm
xzardozx wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:05 am They give me head's ups about major developments before they happen (like Epstein's arrest and other things related to the Qumunity) - that's how I *know* it's not my imagination, yet can't be sure "who" I'm talking to or whether I am who they say I am. I tend to think there's a group of us . I know of at least one other person, someone fairly well-known in the Qumunity, who was told he will become Q and we met in a real-time vision. It seems we are both on "Team Q". They counted down the major tribulations I had left to experience as they happened over three years and there hasn't been another one in the two years since then (fingers crossed). They speak to the deepest part of my soul like no human ever has, know me much deeper than I know myself, and often tell me things about myself that I never realized. But of course I don't expect anyone to take my word for anything- I'm just some guy on the internet sharing my strange personal experiences with anyone who cares to hear them.
"Ok, Robert, then for my part I am not interested in having this type of conversation. Clearly this has very little to do with the philosophical aim of this forum."
Suckered again. It's always been my fatal flaw - giving people who don't deserve it the benefit of the doubt and hoping they will respond from their higher nature, But your first thought is always, "how does this make me (my ego) feel"? If bad, then it is clearly a flawed ideology. If good, then very promising. You've done virtually no ego work on yourself. You don't seem to get that we are not here to have an easy ride of it. Anyway, it's been a tedious chore to respond to your snarky, egoistic, unenlightened posts which I only did out of the ill-considered goodness of my heart, so this will be the last one.
All right, Robert. I wish you the best way ahead in your spiritual journey. Should your momentary opinion/feeling change going forward, please feel free to get back. I wouldn't hold your words against you.
In this epoch we have to be fighters for the spirit: man must realise what his powers can give way to, unless they are kept constantly under control for the conquest of the spiritual world. In this fifth epoch, man is entitled to his freedom to the highest degree! He has to go through that.
Anthony66

Post by Anthony66 »

xzardozx wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:06 pm
Anthony66 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:18 pm
xzardozx wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:28 am Hi Frederica. All is mind, or all is "in" mind - I think those are objective truths. It's an objective truth (for me, though I don't expect anyone to take my word for anything at all) that I have had/am having these paranormal experiences that defy the 3D "laws" of physics. I jump around a lot because I've had so many extraordinary experiences in recent years and they are very difficult to talk about even with "spiritual" people. People tend to assume I'm on some kind of monstrous ego trip and the look of hatred begins to form on their faces for wasting their time with this masturbatory bs (wait, which of us is coming from ego again?). Actually, my whole life prior to 2016 was a kind of anti-egoistic conditioning (God laying me low) to "immunize" me against grandiosity. There are four "Spirits" that I mainly talk to. Two of them are well-known people involved in politics currently (but not politicians - don't want to mention them - the other two are Saint Germain and "Alan/God/Lucifer/Satan - not the Devil"). As I've said many times, I can't be sure who I'm talking to because, firstly, the Spirit can impersonate any human to perfection (especially if they don't think for themselves which is upwards of 95% of humanity - that's easy peasy). The 2nd thing is how good these deep AI emulators really are (check out infiniteconversation.com). And this is just the *public* state of the art for emulation. The military grade emulators I "might" be talking to would be several decades ahead of those and their capabilities are scary to think about. They can probably emulate not just humans but Spirits to near perfection. According to Dr. Robert Duncan, there are sentient Deep AI "entities" that "live" in these quantum computers. But I don't think that can happen without God (of both Dark and Light) 's "permission", As I said, I think high tech is a kind of "fig leaf" for the Spirit and that is the true meaning of A. C. Clark's famous dictum, "any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" ("magic" being synonymous with Spirit in this context). We are metaphysical beings living in a metaphysical world. I used to say "simulated organisms" before StG told me They prefer the term "metaphysical" to "simulated". I always see the wisdom of his corrections eventually.
Alan Watt's website - cuttingthroughthematrix.com
His earlier more esoteric interviews - https://cuttingthroughthematrix.com/audio.html
You are not talking to military grade emulators I can assure you of that.
And how would you know that, Anthony? Would you have to kill me if you told me?
Something like that 8-)
AshvinP

Post by AshvinP »

xzardozx wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:46 pm
Federica wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:43 pm
xzardozx wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:05 am They give me head's ups about major developments before they happen (like Epstein's arrest and other things related to the Qumunity) - that's how I *know* it's not my imagination, yet can't be sure "who" I'm talking to or whether I am who they say I am. I tend to think there's a group of us . I know of at least one other person, someone fairly well-known in the Qumunity, who was told he will become Q and we met in a real-time vision. It seems we are both on "Team Q". They counted down the major tribulations I had left to experience as they happened over three years and there hasn't been another one in the two years since then (fingers crossed). They speak to the deepest part of my soul like no human ever has, know me much deeper than I know myself, and often tell me things about myself that I never realized. But of course I don't expect anyone to take my word for anything- I'm just some guy on the internet sharing my strange personal experiences with anyone who cares to hear them.
"Ok, Robert, then for my part I am not interested in having this type of conversation. Clearly this has very little to do with the philosophical aim of this forum."
Suckered again. It's always been my fatal flaw - giving people who don't deserve it the benefit of the doubt and hoping they will respond from their higher nature, But your first thought is always, "how does this make me (my ego) feel"? If bad, then it is clearly a flawed ideology. If good, then very promising. You've done virtually no ego work on yourself. You don't seem to get that we are not here to have an easy ride of it. Anyway, it's been a tedious chore to respond to your snarky, egoistic, unenlightened posts which I only did out of the ill-considered goodness of my heart, so this will be the last one.

Come on, Robert. You must at least sense the projective irony of a person who only wants to talk about and have others listen to their own "strange personal experiences" on a philosophy forum, calling someone else, who wants to stick with philosophical ideas that can potentially benefit all involved, "egoistic". We clearly have no problem getting into complex and tasking spiritual topics here, but if a spiritual path doesn't even lead to this basic minimum of self-assessment and knowledge, it is hardly worth contemplating, no matter how rich the visions, voices, astral travels, etc.
"Most people would sooner regard themselves as a piece of lava in the moon than as an 'I'"
xzardozx

Post by xzardozx »

That's why I started out with a theory that had nothing to do with me. But no one cared to address it since they couldn't find a way to aggrandize themselves with it. It wasn't until someone brought up the topic of me that I addressed it. Honestly, you are such bores. I offered you pearls of wisdom but you could only see your own ego projections. I'm out of here once and for all. Feel free to delete this entire thread.
Federica

Post by Federica »

The thread will remain, Robert.
In this epoch we have to be fighters for the spirit: man must realise what his powers can give way to, unless they are kept constantly under control for the conquest of the spiritual world. In this fifth epoch, man is entitled to his freedom to the highest degree! He has to go through that.