MIND-controlled Flying Saucers

Any topics primarily focused on metaphysics can be discussed here, in a generally casual way, where conversations may take unexpected turns.
Jonathan Österman

Re: I want to be spiritual. Can you help me, please?

Post by Jonathan Österman »

A shy girl wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:14 pm I want to be spiritual. Can you help me, please?

Hey Girl,

What happened to all our lovely posts in this topic? :(

A shy girl, Chloë, has been brutally banned
by this forum's Cult Leader AshvinP
because of his neurotic ego-defense mechanism :
https://paulaustinmurphy.substack.com/p ... c-idealist

A shy girl

Post by A shy girl »

Jonathan Österman wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:31 pm
A shy girl wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:14 pm I want to be spiritual. Can you help me, please?

Hey Girl,

I don't know. Someone became jealous?

Hi there! My name is Chloë :
Don't be a stranger, please, and send me a private message: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=432

Jonathan Österman

A shy girl wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:34 pm

Hey Girl,

I don't know. Someone became jealous?
Seems so.

Cleric is pissed off, like hell. It is not very spiritual of him, isn't it. All his cheap talk about spirituality is to make a good impression only, because Cleric does not practise what he preaches to others.

Cleric K

Post by Cleric K »

Jonathan Österman wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:46 pm Cleric is pissed off, like hell. It is not very spiritual of him, isn't it. All his cheap talk about spirituality is to make a good impression only, because Cleric does not practise what he preaches to others.
Don't worry Jon, no one is pissed. It's just standard house maintenance. The forum has been turned into an outlet of hormonal disbalances and unresolved sexual tensions. This is not the purpose it was created for (refer to the rules).

And do you know what is absolutely incompatible with spiritual progress? Lying...
AshvinP

Post by AshvinP »

Hey Girl,

As I indicated earlier, I will be merging all your new topics into the already existing ones. I meant to merge the UFO thread into the previous one with this title, but I guess it merged the other way around.

Besides that, Cleric also makes a good point.
"Most people would sooner regard themselves as a piece of lava in the moon than as an 'I'"
A shy girl

Post by A shy girl »

Cleric K wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:58 pm The forum has been turned into an outlet of hormonal disbalances and unresolved sexual tensions.
You are only psychologically projecting your own hormonal imbalances and unresolved sexual tensions on others, Cleric.

You are jealous, because I give more of my attention to Jon, than to you.

Yes, I like Jon, because he is spiritual, as opposed to you.

FYI: I have just decided to have a video chat with Jon.

Don't be a stranger, please, and send me a private message: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=432

Jonathan Österman

Cleric K wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:58 pm
And do you know what is absolutely incompatible with spiritual progress? Lying...
My dear friend Cleric,

Hi,

With all due respect, first of all, it seems to me that you accusing me of lying, is yet another psychological projection of yours. You need to start working on your own mind yet, instead of telling others what to think about your preferred version of "spiritual reality".

Second, it seems that you rather prefer to attack my person than to attack my philosophical arguments and deep questions. Is this by the rules ?

Third, my impression of your writing is that you are seriously prone to making endless baseless claims (your ongoing narrative).

And speaking of baseless claims, what is the factual basis of you implying above that I have been lying? It was all too easy for you to say that, so why don't you do us all a favour, and quote me, please?

Jonathan Österman

AshvinP wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:02 pm

What good point ?

My dear friend Ashvin, do you refer to this point, perhaps?
Jonathan Österman wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:47 pm
My dear friend Cleric,

Hi,

With all due respect, first of all, it seems to me that you accusing me of lying, is yet another psychological projection of yours. You need to start working on your own mind yet, instead of telling others what to think about your preferred version of "spiritual reality".

Second, it seems that you rather prefer to attack my person than to attack my philosophical arguments and deep questions. Is this by the rules ?

Third, my impression of your writing is that you are seriously prone to making endless baseless claims (your ongoing narrative).

And speaking of baseless claims, what is the factual basis of you implying above that I have been lying? It was all too easy for you to say that, so why don't you do us all a favour, and quote me, please?

AshvinP

Post by AshvinP »

Jonathan Österman wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:58 pm
AshvinP wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:02 pm

What good point ?

My dear friend Ashvin, do you refer to this point, perhaps?
Jonathan Österman wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:47 pm
My dear friend Cleric,

Hi,

Sure, wouldn't you say creating another user on the forum who you then use to engage in a pretend dialogue with yourself and others, and to pretend is another perspective on your own views, is a kind of lying? Surely it also speaks to deeper unresolved psychic issues (which we all have, but try not to bring to full unrestrained expression on this forum).

On top of that, you didn't even put any creative effort into manufacturing this alter persona. Lazy lies are not very spiritual.
"Most people would sooner regard themselves as a piece of lava in the moon than as an 'I'"
A shy girl

Post by A shy girl »

Jonathan Österman wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:47 pm Cleric, you need to start working on your own mind yet, instead of telling others what to think about your preferred version of "spiritual reality".
Is this Cleric's preferred version of "spiritual reality"?
Boy! Is that silly! WTF :lol: